Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
The Man With No Face
2,511 Posts
Why are they taking pictures of random backstage equipment? Isnt there supposed to be a woman in there somewhere, because I sure dont see one.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not bad.

I still think she's prettier than some of the other female wrestlers on TV. I'd much rather look at her over Beth Phoenix or Natalya simply because there's nothing less sexy to me than a muscle bound female.

I also think she's better looking than Winter. Winter just doesn't do anything for me as she just looks much older than what she really is to me. Angelina Love, Mickie, Tara and Velvet are the best looking TNA has to offer.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,777 Posts
Not bad.

I still think she's prettier than some of the other female wrestlers on TV. I'd much rather look at her over Beth Phoenix or Natalya simply because there's nothing less sexy to me than a muscle bound female.

I also think she's better looking than Winter. Winter just doesn't do anything for me as she just looks much older than what she really is to me. Angelina Love, Mickie, Tara and Velvet are the best looking TNA has to offer.
Wow, GTFO.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Am i the only one who laughed at the irony of her wearing a shirt that says mass? Seriously though she looks awful and needs to gain a little bit of weight.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
She f'ked up her face with whatever surgery she's done ,just like jwoww did
otherwise nobody in this forum will ever date a girl like angelina so keep hating...

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I honestly wouldn't. Not to be mean to her, but she looks like a broken down hooker. She needs to start eating ASAP.

Shame really, she looks like she was a natural good looking girl back in her day.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts