Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/7350/a-fan-praises-the-road-dogg-random-fan-news-notes

- Anakin_312 sent this one in: Just wanted to say I was shopping Tuesday and ran into the Road Dogg Jesse James. He was with his family and I walked past him and couldn't believe it was him. I tried to wait until he was away from his family and then asked if it was really him. Considering he was in a grocery store shopping with his family, he was UNBELIEVABLY NICE. I told him I was a huge fan and it was great to meet him. He said a few things to me, actually spent about 5 minutes talking to me. I won't share anything personal he said (nothing serious...he just met me) but I will say he seemed very happy to meet an old fan...and was all smiles and laughs. In the end, he said he should get going (I should have asked if I could come hang out with him lol) and asked for a quick autograph which he was happy to do. I felt like crap approaching him with during him personal family time, but it was my once in a lifetime chance ya know!? He was really awesome about it. ...and I am sure he would want me to say this, since it was all practically personal and not business...(and was nice enough to make small talk with a fan)...make sure to watch the 1000th episode of Raw! OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!?.... Your ass better... stop reading now...

· The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,386 Posts
Seeing Road Dogg on that episode is very likely since he's on the production staff however I'm unsure of Billy Gunn's relationship within the company after his shooting on Triple H when he was released.
Road Dogg was shooting on HHH too in the NAO shoot interview. Maybe not as much as Billy (from what I can remember), but he still did and he's back at WWE now. Billy Gunn will probably end up back in WWE someday too, likely training young talent in FCW.

· Registered
539 Posts
Of course Road Dogg is going to be at RAW's 1000th he works backstage as an agent.As for billy gunn he already apologize for what he said not to mention he became sober as well and I'm sure WWE will welcome him back.Whether it's the New Age Outlaws by themselves or with DX they'll be there

· Banned
651 Posts
Very likely. New Age Outlaws were one of Raw's biggest tag teams.
Hell Billy Gunn especially also had the Smoking Guns... so he had some tenure not to mention the whole King of the Ring thing.

They'll be there. I don't know what they'd do but i'm sure it will be fun.

· Banned
2,195 Posts

· Registered
539 Posts
This was from twitter yesterday

@IsraelCollazoJr: @WWERoadDogg will you and @TheRealXPac show up at @WWE ‪#Raw1000‬ episode celebration for the DX Reunion with @ShawnMichaels & @TripleH

@WWERoadDogg: @IsraelCollazoJr @therealxpac @wwe @shawnmichaels @tripleh that would be awesome for us and the fans! ‪#DX‬ ‪#OUDK‬

@ShawnMichaels: "@WWERoadDogg: @therealxpac @wwe @shawnmichaels @tripleh ‪#DX‬ ‪#OUDK‬"-- I 100% Agree!!:)

· The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,386 Posts
If the NAO show up, it would be awfully nice to get X-Pac there too and have a full on DX reunion (surely HHH and HBK are already planning to show).
X-Pac is still buddies with Triple H and Shawn Michaels, he appeared at the HOF ceremony on stage and he's been to FCW a couple times recently, so I'd say there's definitely a chance of X-Pac showing up. :)

· Registered
12,140 Posts
It can happen.. everyone besides Billy Gunn can return and probably will, but BG did apologize for that shoot and I think HHH didnt really care about it anyways. Imagine Triple H and HBK cutting a promo, X-pac interrupts then out of nowhere NAOs music hits and we see all 5 men. Then

Lesnar comes out to give his response to Triple H's challenge as a no, but all guys ripping him apart on the mic and Lesnar losing his cool and accepting the challenge instead. They can also show Lesnar later destroying NAO, X pac and HBK in the same night backstage, that will make him look dangerous.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.