Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are these new adverts that have popped up all over the place? They were on the W-E main site earlier and now they're here too. As I type this I can see the words "Post" and "Message" highlighted in some deep, blood-red colour that's clearly shouting "DANGER - AVOID ME", waiting for my mouse pointer to pass over them so they can leap into life.

I appreciate that advertising is necessary, but there are already banners and pop-ups. At least the pop-ups can be dealt with. I'm already getting irritated with having a little box appear on my screen every time I try to do something.

Well?

EDIT - And then I click on the home button to see at the top of the screen the "Welcome back, Flash" message, with my name in the sodding colour. I'm a bloody advert for Macromedia products now, apparently.

On, and the forum clock's ten minutes faster than real GMT, whilst I'm moaning.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True, I will guarantee happiness for 30 days, but I'm buggered if I'm paying my own shipping costs to do it.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
The clock has been out for ages. I asked Nitemare about it and he says it a vBulletin/server issue, nothing that he can fix. It is annoying though.

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
They dont bother me that much i just put my cursor over them to see what they were and then i just left them alone. It doesnt effect the quality of the boards. Does it???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts