• Other

Votes: 15 46.9%
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neville looked Great!

So crisp! Can't wait to see him in 20+ min matches. .. honestly never seen NXT much as the entertainment value is bland to me but match quality is good

So good to see him bringing crisp activity to the main roster, he can really take over in the ring

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
First off they changed his name to Neville. Not sure how to feel about that. I liked Adrian Neville but Neville sounds pretty cool to me.

He is wearing Mighty Mouse looking attire. He has the cape and the blue Mighty Mouse inspired outfit. Hell he even has the pointy ears. I personally like the colors it looks cool and the cape looks pretty damn cool.

Please discuss.

·
Banned
161 Posts
Re: Neville looked Great!

The Mighty Mouse rumors were true and taking away his first name is nothing but bad news, this really might have just ruined the whole show for me.

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
Re: Adrian Neville debut discusion

I thought the attire was pretty dope. It's not like he was wearing a Mighty Mouse costume. He just had the same colors on. It remind me a bit of Austin Aries from TNA he also wears a cape.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

Awesome, love the pyro entrance omg.

Thought they would let him showcase a bit more. Also having Saxton on com he kinda no-sold his moves a bit. Still stoked as hell for him.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts

***** song tho. Needs something less diva-esque.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts

Is anybody in this company allowed a first name? How long until the roster is reduced to Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt, Bryan, Ziggler, Cena, Orton, etc? fpalm

It would be one thing if they changed Finn Balor to Balor, because Balor means "demon" or some shit like that, and it rolls off the tongue, but NEVILLE?

Oh well, he's a geek anyway but this is really annoying me.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

I wonder why they drop sur names of some people, but not others. Do they just roll a dice to see if you're getting half your name dropped?

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.