Wrestling Forum banner

Never Miss a WrestleMania Club?

2024 27
There is a group of three male NFL fans who have gone to every Super Bowl. They are known as the "Never Miss a Super Bowl Club". Anyone here ever heard of a fan who has actually gone to every WrestleMania? This also makes me wonder which WrestleManias everyone on Wrestling Forum has attended? Who has gone to the most? Which was your most memorable/favorite 'Mania attended live? Any cool or funny stories from your WrestleMania trips?

So far I have only gone to WrestleMania 25. But I will be at WrestleMania XXVII in Atlanta. I don't think it will be a better experience than 25 simply because of how great 'Taker/Michaels was

Edit: I've added a poll to see which WM is the most attended amongst us...

Which WrestleManias have you attended?

• VIII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IX

• X

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • XI

• XII

• XIV

• XV

• 2000/XVI

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • X7

• X8

• XIX

• XX

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • XXIV

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • XXV

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • XXVI

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • XXVII

Votes: 10 45.5%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
There is a group of three male NFL fans who have gone to every Super Bowl. They are known as the "Never Miss a Super Bowl Club". Anyone here ever heard of a fan who has actually gone to every WrestleMania? This also makes me wonder which WrestleManias everyone on Wrestling Forum has attended? Who has gone to the most? Which was your most memorable/favorite 'Mania attended live? Any cool or funny stories from your WrestleMania trips?

So far I have only gone to WrestleMania 25. But I will be at WrestleMania XXVII in Atlanta. I don't think it will be a better experience than 25 simply because of how great 'Taker/Michaels was

So they've been to every 46/7 super bowls they have beem?

·
Mamba Mentality
25,641 Posts
I have attended 23, 25 and 26.

I am seriously considering 28 at the moment. Rocky being back and Undertaker's 20th WrestleMania will likely be the biggest draws for me + I have never been to beautiful (from what I've heard) South Beach.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
I've been to 0 but every year I hold out for Wembley...in vain.
They're gonna do one internationally eventually. How long it will be till then, who knows.

I personally think the UK or Australia is best since the time zone isn't so bad, and the fanbase would sell out whichever stadium in a matter of seconds.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
None yet, but it's on my "things to do before such and such" list.

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
10,970 Posts
Almost bought tickets for my first WM about 20 min ago but I had to change my mind due to school fees. :mad: I'm still holding out on getting tickets.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
The Never Miss a Super Bowl Club was just a bunch of rich assholes fuck them. The Never Miss a Wrestlemania club is probably the same crowd that never misses the Dayton 500.

I attended Wrestlemania 18, and that's it.

·
Is a Snit Head
34,360 Posts
My first one will be this year. I don't think I will be able to make a tradition out of this. I go to a community college right now so I'm not a broke college student but I'm graduating this year and transferring to a four year school (where the tuition is a lot more) for next year so this year will likely be my last one until they have one withing driving distance of me.

·
Premium Member
86,249 Posts
They're gonna do one internationally eventually. How long it will be till then, who knows.

I personally think the UK or Australia is best since the time zone isn't so bad, and the fanbase would sell out whichever stadium in a matter of seconds.
Australia, time-zone wise, would be a disaster.

Well not exactly a disaster but I'm pretty sure Melbourne Australia is 16 hours ahead of New York City. So, for Wrestlemania to be at 8 pm Sunday night it would have to go live in Australia at noon Monday, I think.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
XVI (usually known as "2000"), XXI ("21"), XXVI and I'm all set to go to XXVII.

Pretty sure I want to go to XXVIII, but it's a hassle. Miami is going to be more spread out like Phoenix. But unlike Phoenix, which is a (very long, 12-hour) day's drive for me, Miami... isn't a day's drive. At all. But their public transportation doesn't seem so hot, unlike Atlanta where everything is pretty condensed and there's the great MARTA system on top of it, so I can fly in and not have to rent a car or anything.

Unless they have XXIX nearby (go, San Francisco!... yeah right), I have a feeling I may skip it that year and then see if they take XXX (yuck, yuck) to NYC.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.