Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Lucas Landslide
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this company doesn't have nepotism then call me stupid.

Another prime example tonight Jericho's old butt buddy getting signed or put on television its insanity at this point why are the so insistent on the elite and the higher ups friends getting jobs?

Tony Khan must be an absolute pushover as a boss.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Yep. Brandon Cutler, Michael Nakazawa, Brandi Rhodes, a Buck's wife, Dr. Luther, Riho, The Dark Order -- I'm probably forgetting some. This is no different to Hulk Hogan bringing all his buddies into WCW or TNA. At least Hogan made money.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
People only recognize nepotism when the benefactor doesn't belong in that position. Otherwise, people just see them as being worthy of that position.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
The world of independents is a culture of looking after each other

i‘d hazard a guess half of the people in WWE, NJPW, ROH are there because they’ve been recommended internally

much the same as comics and games industry - just a byproduct of the type of business ?‍♂

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
The world of independents is a culture of looking after each other

i‘d hazard a guess half of the people in WWE, NJPW, ROH are there because they’ve been recommended internally

much the same as comics and games industry - just a byproduct of the type of business ?‍♂
Just stop making excuses for them already man. There are some things you just can't justify and this jobs for the boys bullshit is hindering them

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I own a business and I’d never hire my family. I actually fired a friend as well.
Still friends with him.
? ? i dig what you are saying and I wouldnt probably either.. But Well the producers find it better i suppose .....Its easier to promote the daughter of Ric Flair or similar with average talent than say a nobody with exceptional talent...

@Topic creator You have a problem with this..when the Kliq has been running WWE/WCW for god knows how long even during Vince's most dire moments of going under..and most decisions they took were in their own interests..and seriously you have a problem with this?? ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
If this company doesn't have nepotism then call me stupid.

Another prime example tonight Jericho's old butt buddy getting signed or put on television its insanity at this point why are the so insistent on the elite and the higher ups friends getting jobs?

Tony Khan must be an absolute pushover as a boss.

Who are we talking about here? I missed the show last night

1 - 20 of 93 Posts