Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just purchased a glowing username and found out that I have negative pts as show <--

Why does this so? I've enough pts to purchase the glowing username though.

·
Banned
660 Posts
I think it might be that youve got points in the bank, Go too your bank (in the store) then see if you can withdraw any

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i have pts in my back, but that means i've spent 2000 pts instead of 1000 pts for purchasing the glowing UN ?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You ****ed up. You should've had the patience to let the bank update. But you didn't. So you're screwed :).

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I guess you withdrawed points before purchasing that glowing username. After withdrawing you immediately bought the glowing username, but you didn't let the bank update after you withdrew (it says how to let it update)...

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, but during the time i purchased the glowing UN, I had enough pts on the 'outside' and i never withdraw pts from the bank, until i found out i have negative pts, then i withdrew it out so that it can make it positive like now.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You did do something wrong in the whole process though...

N

·
0 Posts
After purchasing an item, there is a link you need to click. It's on the page that says "You've successfully [etc.]" Click that link, and the points will update.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Xx****xX ... I think sometimes you have to wait for few minutes...then go back and check how much you have... even though it said "You've successfully Withdraw....(etc)"

Edit: I realize your name is Obscene.

N

·
0 Posts
It could, but no, it's not going to be.

FOllow instructions better. I've told you now, so it shall never happen again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts