Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a replacement writer that will write the smackdown side of my diary i started. PM me, or reply and ill try get you as much details as possible

·
Registered
114 Posts
Im willing to help you just post back and tell me what to do.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k well first i wanna know have you written before? can i see some work? if you havent done any before, just a match, with a few angles, and interviews will do fine.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ok this is the first match i have ever written....

Here it goes....

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

TRIPLE THREAT

TRIPLE H [C] vs EDGE vs HBK

Music hits....

Im a sexy boy....

Thanks for killing me....

Its time to play the game....

Earl Hebner rings the bell. Edge and Triple H both double team HBK and goes to work on his bad knee, Edge turns and punches HHH right in the mouth.
Edge DDTs HBK and Edge gets the most possesion in the early going.
Triple H throws HBK straight into the Ref Earl Hebner and knocks him out, Edge picks up the chair and plants it into HHHs head and busts him open and then hits HBK in the injured knee with the same chair. Evolution run down and hit Edge with a lead pipe and drag HHHs hand over Edge and Ric Flair held HBK back and Batista slamed the Refs hand down and counted 1 2 3.
HHH has retained his WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP thanks to Evolution.

How was that, can i be your co writter.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theres one problem though your matches need to be longer. Have you read my story? would you be able to do it that long? if you have msn add me, [email protected]
YES that is my msn messenger address.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ok finekilla do you have MSN messanger because i have added you to my MSN but it only lets me email you, so now how about you adding me to your MSN if you have it, my email adress is....

[email protected]

Now i need to know am i co writter or not and we also have to talk about Rosters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts