Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for someone who could join me in writing a diary/be the booker type thing. There is one requirement. You MUST be an experienced writer. I used to write shows quite a bit, and now im looking to come back into it.

The show will probably be on the WWE, but we can talk about all the other stuff over msn, and get everything sorted correctly

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I might be interested but some more information on your plans would be good!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
john cena for govenor I might have a job 4 you. its writing a ppv. give me a pm if your interested give me your resamue detaling if you ever wrote a show before. and if you interested even more I will give you more details on my ppv in version 1.0 by me and kermack.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Im also lookinf for a partner well send me a pm or just post back in here i wil have everything detailed on what the shows will be about in about a couple of hours well ill be back shortly with all the info

PsychoJay

·
Registered
76 Posts
well i need you to write smackdown shows while i write the raw shows if you are still interested post back in here and let me know if you have msn messeneger ok thanks and sorry it took so long to get back to you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts