Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that i'm gonna start a new thread, but before I do I want you guys' opinions on a couple of things.

Should I write full matches again, or only recap parts of the match like in RoG, and should I write promos in the past or present tense eg.

Josh Mathews is backstage with Eddie Guerrero, he said that tonight, he would take back his title from JBL or,

Josh: Eddie tonight you face JBL for the WWE title what are your thoughts

Eddie: JBL, tonight, I take back my WWE title, and there ain't nothing or nobody gonna stop me! (But obviously not that crappy)

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Yeah short matches, easier to read and the full length promo's it looks a whole lot better, good to see your gonna start up another show Ali, should be good to read.

I'm really looking forward to it cause I really loved your old thread.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Grendrill said everything I wanted to say and would someone please remind me how to use bold and italics again.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
[*b] bold [*/b]
[*i] italics [*/i]

Just remove the *'s.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Yeah write out matches in full, like most people do. The threads that are most successful have the ones witht the most effort put into them, so writing out matches will make the whole content much better to read

Write the Promos how they come to you, naturally. I write them in present I think. But I'm not sure......

Good Luck!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Yeah you do...... Ali, do what ever is easiest for you, anyway you do it it will be sucessful.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Um, you should write the matches how you would like to write them but you should focus a bit more on the storylines and promos I think. Also, I think it is a better idea for you to interview the superstars in the present. Overall, I will read your shows no matter what you decide and you should book them the way you like the best!

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I wil definitly read this...I think I remember reading your old thread and liking it. I think righting promos in the present is the best way and as for matches do what you think is easiest because I go all out on matches and type them in full. Either way this thread should be a success.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts