Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boats & Hoes!
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so tommorow I have a job interview with a big financial corporation and I was given some sample questions they ask but some are kinda tricky so I need your help!

DO REMEMBER I COME FROM A MORTGAGE / BANKING BACKGROUND.

·At one time or another, we’ve all forgotten to do something important for an external/internal customer. Tell me about a time this happened to you recently. What did you forget to do? Why and what happened?

·Tell me about a time when you adjusted your work schedule because you couldn’t obtain all the necessary resources/information to get the task completed. How did this happen? What did you do?

·What performance/production objectives were you expected to achieve this year?

·What steps did you take to ensure that you were making progress?

·Tell me about a time when you did more than was required in your job at_______? What did you do and what was the outcome?

·Tell me about a time when you took action to exceed and internal/external customer’s expectation. Specifically, what steps did you take?

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,582 Posts
Why the fuck do companies ask the dumbest questions? Just be creative and come up with some good bullshit, don't really have any good answers for those questions.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
If I gave you those answers that really wouldn't be you interviewing for a job. Just be honest. Lying won't get you anywhere as you can easily slip up.

Looking at those questions it sounds like they want you to admit that you aren't perfect but when you do make mistakes you know how to fix them. They also seem to like it when you go the extra mile for the customer. If a real example is out there talk about how you made a fairly minor, honest mistake but corrected it and kept the customer happy. You need to speak highly of yourself without coming across as cocky or you don't want the interviewer to think there is no way that you're as good as you claim. Also just some advice that's always good to keep in mind, don't try to make yourself look good by making others looks bad.

Best of luck at the interview.

·
Boats & Hoes!
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So thank you all for your help did my Interview today and it went pretty good, they said they will give me an answer with-in 24hrs so by Friday afternoon I should if I'm hired or not. Wish me luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts