Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boats & Hoes!
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need some help and I hope I can get some help here...

I had in the past a old contact that would sell me "mitchell and ness jerseys" among baseball, basket ball jersey's, now of course he sold them for $60 each it's pretty obvious to me they are not %100 original butt heck they look really good...

So my question is were does he buy them from? because of course he had to make a profit somewhere... How do you buy these at such a cheap price you can make profit? or is there like a website I need to order from?

Thanks for all your help!

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
What the fuck did you expect? If he can sell those to you at such a low price and you have no idea where or how he does it, odds are they are stolen. Happens everyday.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Are they real or fake? Do they have 6 stitches or 8 in the brim etc.?

If they are fake then he probably got them for about $10 each from China and he's pounding your wallet a new asshole. If they're genuine and he's selling them for that cheap he's probably got factory seconds (might be small stitching errors or the like) or they're stolen.

Either way it's pretty hard to find a supplier for that sort of thing. If you're looking to cut out the middle man and buy direct from China then Google is your friend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts