Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I put this post in the right Spot. I am still learning about all the forums and the rules.

Can anyone help me I have some Wretling Themes that everyone may like But I don't know how to upload it on here. Need Help with that.

Sorry but I don't have any matches just themes. If anyone wants to help me with this you can instant messege me on yahoo ( mikey_royale_braves ) or you can messege me on here .

Thank You so much

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
if you go to wrestling multimedia there is a big list of uploaders and you pick which ever one you want you may like yousendit.com
hope this helps.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a member of Rajah's forum unless there is another one.

Rajah is it ok to upload music there to put the Media Forum

And when I get it uploaded somewhere what do I do just copy the address and paste it in the forum

I looked at yousendit.com i sent something to myself and it work but what do I put for receiptants email if I want tro upload it on her in the meadia forum

Thank you all so much :D

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
To use yousendit.com, put in your own email address and upload the file, when it has finished go into your email and there should be an email with a link in it to download the file. Copy and paste the link into the post where you offer your stuff. If you dont have an email from them check your spam filter, yahoo classed some of mine as spam.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
You don't have to go to your e-mail, when it is done uploading they will give you the link on the site.

N

·
0 Posts
When I used it, they gave me a link automatically. But yeah, put your real e-mail in it.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I have -55 points, could you please fix that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts