Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone need some av`s or sigs? I`am bored and I need something to do. Take a look at my old work...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I need an avatar...make some good looking background and put "The Mean" on it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Mean said:
I need an avatar...make some good looking background and put "The Mean" on it.
Oops! Got to go to work in a few minutes. I`ll make it asap.. and I will definitly have it done by tomorrow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah I need a banner that says "Camini Tapped to STICK and Soda at PWF" I want it on a blueish background with Angle makin someone tap. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can you make me one that says the same thing as Sticks but instead of Kurt Angle, I want it to have "Victoria" on it. And I would like the background to be purple.

Thank you.

*editz* Never mind, I don't need it. Thanks anyway. :)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Why dont you stay at lil PWF and leave this poor guy alone.Your are spamming here and wont shock me if Nitemare dont bann you guys.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It wouldn't shock me if someone banned their nutz in your mouth fag. Fuck off, I just rquested a fuckin banner you prick!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
:stupid:

Yes I know I am a prick.How do you bann nutz in someones mouth:confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bofpak said:

It isn't very good.

Why would you make a banner on how good PWF is when your not liked there?
Because when you`re PWF.. your PWF 4-life.. at least that`s what I thought. I made that before they stabbed me in the back! SODA-SLUT AND STICKER CAN GO TO HELL!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Don't bring your problems here... It's a internet forum... internet ok. Fail to see how you are there for life.

N

·
0 Posts
STICK said:
It wouldn't shock me if someone banned their nutz in your mouth fag. Fuck off, I just rquested a fuckin banner you prick!
I'm sick of this shit. If you're not going to make productive posts, don't post here.

Bye.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.