Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I was suppose to air my premiere of my RAW show.Now I am doing it this tuesday. I need a partner to either help me with my RAW show or start a SD! brand. PM me or respond. ASAP

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I will help you out and I could do either one. All I have to know is the roster, champions, any things you want to happen etc.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok well if you would like to do the SD! Its yours. You can make the roster champions. But if you wanna double team on my RAW juss lemme know and I will let you know everything. I have a basic script already.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
What do you mean make my own roster? I think we should have the current rosters and champions and just trade between ourselves.

·
Registered
474 Posts
i know im guilty of this too, but i think there are enough "help needed" threads. One of the mods should sticky a thread, and if you are looking for someone, or need someone, look in there. Instead of them clogging up the board. Just an idea, but hey could help

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Ok its official, I will be doing Smackdown! I think we should try and have our first shows up by Friday the 15th. Also, on a side note, will you trade Randy Orten, Carmella, and Christy for Luther Reigns and Kurt Angle?

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
finekilla said:
i know im guilty of this too, but i think there are enough "help needed" threads. One of the mods should sticky a thread, and if you are looking for someone, or need someone, look in there. Instead of them clogging up the board. Just an idea, but hey could help
Im not trying to sound snappy or anything, sorry if this comes off as such, but maybe you should find partners and workout rosters, champs, etc before starting a thread. Just my opiniot though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts