Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,260 Posts
This article is over a year old.

Plus they used an 18 high school graduate as an example of a person who 'can only find a part time job delivering pizza!' who is married to a high school sweet heart, plus had a baby.

Please just label all your threads, 'I hate America' so I don't come in expecting to see something interesting.

·
Marine Til Death
184 Posts
I love the America bashing. Jobs are always out there, but nobody wants them because they feel those jobs are beneath them. Then these same people bitch about illegal immigrants coming in and taking all the jobs. It isn't like they are taking the great jobs that nobody wants, they are taking shit jobs that Americans won't do.

I have 3 acquaintances who have been out of work for 3 years now because they refuse to take a job making less than $12.00 an hour as they feel those jobs are nowhere jobs. Then they complain about how they are broke etc... They also lived off of unemployment for two years while going to school. I went to school for two years and was on unemployment myself, but as soon as it ran out I took the first job offered to me even though it wasn't in the field I went to school for.

I know this had nothing to do really with the article, just wanted to throw out there how lazy some people are who want to blame everything on other people instead of taking responsibility for themselves.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts

There are so many unemployed because people are stupid and to "proud" to take a job that might not pay as much as what they believe they are worth. Get of your lazy fucking ass and work at taco bell or don't complain. They expect someone to just "hand over" a 50k a year job. Also people need to stop majoring in 17th century poetry or some shit. If i wanted, i could go out and get a 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th job.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts

There are so many unemployed because people are stupid and to "proud" to take a job that might not pay as much as what they believe they are worth. Get of your lazy fucking ass and work at taco bell or don't complain. They expect someone to just "hand over" a 50k a year job. Also people need to stop majoring in 17th century poetry or some shit. If i wanted, i could go out and get a 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th job.
What a huge generalisation. I'll bet you're in your mid 20's, have had everything handed to you and have a solid friend/family support system. I'm unemployed and won't take a low paying job because frankly, wasting your life away while dealing with the psychological problems these low paying jobs inevitably come with becomes tiring. But I also earn a decent living freelancing. Through this, I've become a much better writer, learned more about other cultures and computers in general. Am I lazy too?

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
What a huge generalisation. I'll bet you're in your mid 20's, have had everything handed to you and have a solid friend/family support system. I'm unemployed and won't take a low paying job because frankly, wasting your life away while dealing with the psychological problems these low paying jobs inevitably come with becomes tiring. But I also earn a decent living freelancing. Through this, I've become a much better writer, learned more about other cultures and computers in general. Am I lazy too?
sound like a hippie.

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
And how would voting for a republican who is only for big business and the wealthy benefit someone who is poor or middle class?
Explain to me how the Middle Class has benefited in three years under Barack Obama please.

·
3,313 Posts
Poor people in America still have it better than most places around the world.
dude but i can't buy the best shirts and the nicest cars. i'll never get all the ladies. i'm oppressed by the man, man~!

brb, asking for a government handout even though i'm perfectly capable of making it on my own and working but i just don't want to log off of wrestling forum.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
And how would voting for a republican who is only for big business and the wealthy benefit someone who is poor or middle class?
How does this statement alter what he said, which was completely true? Is it ok they also want to let illegal aliens vote and keep them on welfare? Why should people who aren't American, be allowed to dictate our political system?

Republicans also want a lower corporate tax. Is that bad? It would bring business back here, not overseas.

·
Registered
942 Posts
How does this statement alter what he said, which was completely true? Is it ok they also want to let illegal aliens vote and keep them on welfare? Why should people who aren't American, be allowed to dictate our political system?

Republicans also want a lower corporate tax. Is that bad? It would bring business back here, not overseas.
Bullshit. Everytime a business ships a business overseas, they get a tax break. You really think these greedy ass CEO's want Republicans to stop that?

And don't get me started on illegal aliens. Republicans LOVE illegal aliens. They work for cheap and don't demand high wages. Matter of fact, one farmer was crying foul everytime one of his illegal workers got deported, talking about "if you don't want illegal aliens here, don't eat."

Republicans also love those who are dependent on welfare. Because as long as the poor is dependent on welfare, that means that they will never be independent and productive, thus never having a chance to rise above their current situation. Why do you think it is the very second a person makes 7.25/hr, they are cut off welfare, knowing good time well a family cannot be supported off of such a salary?

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
Republicans also love those who are dependent on welfare. Because as long as the poor is dependent on welfare, that means that they will never be independent and productive, thus never having a chance to rise above their current situation. Why do you think it is the very second a person makes 7.25/hr, they are cut off welfare, knowing good time well a family cannot be supported off of such a salary?
Are you retarded? Why would Republicans want to spend their money supporting fuck ups and no lifes to keep them down? They should be rounded up and shot really, that would help the poor numbers. If they don't contribute and suck off the government tit, they shouldn't be allowed.

·
3,313 Posts
Democrats also love those who are dependent on welfare. Because as long as the poor is dependent on welfare, that means that they will never be independent and will rely on the government every step of the way.
Brilliant post, sir.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Bullshit. Everytime a business ships a business overseas, they get a tax break. You really think these greedy ass CEO's want Republicans to stop that?

And don't get me started on illegal aliens. Republicans LOVE illegal aliens. They work for cheap and don't demand high wages. Matter of fact, one farmer was crying foul everytime one of his illegal workers got deported, talking about "if you don't want illegal aliens here, don't eat."

The corporate tax in this country, in conjuncture with the individual state tax, is higher in the United States than anywhere on the planet. Every Republican GOP candidate was in favor of reducing that rate. That reduction, can lead to a business remaining in this country and supplying jobs to Americans, not people in India.

Secondly, this country does not need illegal aliens. That's complete bullshit.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/august-14-2009/american-workers-getting-jobs-raided-poultry-plant.html

http://newsblaze.com/story/20091112152300mcut.nb/topstory.html

Illegals replaced. Republicans like cheap labor, Democrats want to keep them dependent and voting Democrat.

Wow, actively recruiting people from another country to stay in power? How noble.

Your last statement is utter nonsense. You can find other things to attack Republicans on (and may be right) but Democrats are by far the party who like entitlement programs such as welfare and benefits for illegals. See the above image for why.

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
:lmao What? Anyone would do that in a democracy based on votes. The system allows it, so exploit it. That's politics. Exploitation.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts