Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried a NWA:TNA thread but nobody really read it so I am going to start a custom
wrestling federation called NBW:New Blood Wrestling and the I will post a show every Saturday so you have to be patient,and just keep updated w/ this fed and reply please,and first the rosters

NBW Revolution

NBW World Heavyweight Title:

Chris Jericho
Triple H
Batista
Jeff Jarrett
Monty Brown
The Rock
Goldberg
Edge
Eddie Guerrero
The Undertaker

NBW X Division Title:

Billy Kidman
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Petey Williams
Kid Kash
Kazarian
Michael Shane
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Paul London
Spanky
Chavo Guerrero
Tajiri
Nunzio

NBW World Tag Team Titles:
Team Canada
Dudley Boyz
Triple X
The Naturals
Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly
Chuck Palumbo and Johny Stamboli
Lance Storm & Mike Awesome

NBW Choas

NBW Championship:

Randy Orton
AJ Styles
Brock Lesnar
Kane
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
John Cena
Nathan Jones
Shawn Michaels
Booker T

NBW Intercontinetal Title Division:

Mark Jindrak
Luther Reigns
Charlie Hass
Shelton Benjamin
Abyss
Matt Morgan
Christian
Maven
Dallas
Tyson Tomko
Sonny Siaki
Raven
Rhyno
Sonjay Dutt

NBW Tag Team Titles Division:
The 3 Live Kru
America's Most Wanted
Hardy Boyz
La Resistance
Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree
Bashams
Harris Brothers

Now I think that I might need some help with writing these shows you can pick the roster but remember that their will be only one show per week because I cant get to a computer until Saturday.So post on this board if you want to help.

First PPV will be NBW New Blood

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
you got a good roster, but kid a word of advice if no one red story before which I thought was ok, what makes you think there gonna read this one.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Make sure you dont work Nathan Jones to hard, he might quit under the pressure

He He

Good luck with the thread....

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
yankeesman77 said:
you got a good roster, but kid a word of advice if no one red story before which I thought was ok, what makes you think there gonna read this one.
What the hell is that meant to mean? Just because one show might not have been read much, it doesn't necessarily hold true for all his shows. My shows started out with little ratings, but got to the point when virtually everyone in the forum was reading and rating my shows.

Anyway, you've got a good roster, although I'm unsure about some of your positioning though. Also you can use the original name you were going to use. Just because Doc_of_Thuganomics has it in the name of his thread, doesn't mean you can't use it, especially when your using it as a company name. If you do go back to the old name, don't make a new thread.

A-Dust

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Ya I'm still going through it although now I'm starting to pick up. Even if they don't repy doesn't mean they ain't reading it.

BAck on topic: I can't wait for the first show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts