Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my last fed if no one replys to it is a wrestling fed with new school wrestlers and here is the roster.

Shelton Benjamin
A-Train
Bashams
John Cena
Christian
La Resistance
Rene Dupree
Edge
Chris Jericho
Rene Dupree
Batista
Randy Orton
Buff Bagwell
Billy Kidman
Paul London
Maven
Matt Morgan
Nathan Jones
Jon Heidenrich
Kevin Furtig
RVD
Sean O Haire
Chuck Palumbo
FBI
Shawn Stasiak
Rey Mysterio
Chavo Guerrero
Shane Helms
Elix Skipper
Jamie Noble
Tajiri

The events will start 4/2/04. There will be one show a week and the first ppv will be NBW Genesis on 4/24/04.The weekly show will be New Blood.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NBW New Blood (4/2/04)
[Austin,TX/Frank Erwin Center]

NBW video plays(Showing all the legends of wrestling like Hogan,Savage,Flair,and Sting and then it starts to cut out and then starts playing "Superstar" by Saliva and shows the new blood wrestlers.

Then we cut to the arena with fireworks going off and we are welcomed to NBW New Blood by Josh Mathews and Michael Cole.

Michael Cole:Welcome to the new generation of wrestling with the NBW no old sckool wrestlers here in NBW just the youngest and brightest.

Josh Mathews:We don't even believe in having old commentaters that is why we are here for good.But we have an exciting main event tonight as Rob Van Dam takes on Christian. That should be a high flying afair as we kick off tonight with Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guererro.

Here comes the money,money talks,here comes the money.....

Cole:What the hell is Shane Mcmahon doing here tonight.

Shane McMahon cuts a promo in the ring:I know what you are wondering ,why the hell am I, Shane McMahon here in the NBW and not the WWE and the answer is that I bought my second wrestling fed a couple days ago as you are looking at the new owner of NBW. SHANE MCMAHON!And if you thought that announcement was big,then you should here the main event for tonight.It will be a Four Team Elimination Match but not for the Tag Team Titles but for the NGW Heavyweight Title the winners of this match will face each other at Genesis for the Heavyweight Title.It will be Orton and Batista vs. Jones and Morgan vs. Heidenrich and Furtig vs. Cena and Jericho tonight!!!!

Commercial

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero
Ending:Rey Mysterio hits a drop toehold into the middle rope and runs and hits the 619 and then jumps up on the top rope for the West Coast Pop but as he lands on Chavo's shoulders he reverses it into a Powerbomb and then flips over tope of Mysterio and gets a 2 count and Mysterio bridges out of the pin and goes for a backslide and when he goes for it chavo gets him in the Guerry Bomb and as he releases him, Mysterio then ducks underneath his legs and rolls up Guerrero for the pin.
Winner:Rey Mysterio

After the match Tajiri comes down and attacks Mysterio and then Kidman and London to help and their is a 2 on 3 fight in the ring and then out runs Helms with a chair and hits every oneand stands over all five cruiserweights.

Commercial Break

6 Man Tag Team Match
F.B.I. & Palumbo vs. La Resistance & Rene Dupree
Ending:All six men are brawling in the ring and Nunzio goes for a clothesline on Robere Conway and Conway ducks and Dropkicks Nunzio over the top rope then Conway and Dupree start double teaming Stamboli and they go for a double team clothesline and Stamboli ducks and clotheslines Dupree and Conway over the top rope.Then Sylvain pust Palumbo on his shoulders for a powerslam and Palumbo falls out and when Greiner turns around he gets superkicked right in the chops and pinned.
Winners:FBI & Palumbo

After the match La Resistance attacks Chuck Palumbo because of the embarassing loss and tell him to bring anyone to NBW Genesis to challenge them for the Tag Team Titles.

Commercial Break

Christian vs. RVD
Ending:RVD goes for the rolling thunder and Christian moves, and goes for the Unprettier but RVD pushes off Christian and sends flying over the top rope and the Christian regains his composure and RVD dives over the top rope and Christian moves sending RVD into the mat and Christian keeps trying to get outside of the ring and Tyson Tomko runs out of the crowd and powerbombs RVD outside of the ring and RVD gets counted out.
Winner:Christian by Countout

Promo for NBW Genesis (In the beginning Shane created a new style of wrestling no old guys ,no legends,the young guns will rule the earth.The NBW Genesis is here.)

John Cena comes out to cut a promo:Since I was the last WWE U.S. Champion I think I deserve the U.S. Championship,so Shane get your ass here and give me what is righfully mine.Edge's music hits and Cena looks puzzled at the set and Edge comes out of the crowd and spears John Cena.Shane then pops up on the Tiitantron and says "Cena you think you deserve the U.S. Title well you will fight Edge at Genesis for that Title".

Commercial

4 Team Elimination Tag Match
Winners will face each other @ Genesis for NBW Heavyweight Title
Orotn & Batista vs. Jones & Morgan vs. Heidenrich & Furtig vs. Jericho & Cena
Eliminations:Jones and Furtig are in the ring fighting and Jones goes for the big boot and right into the turnbuckle and then Furtig low blows Jones and then hit a Crucifix Powerbomb.(Jones and Morgan are eliminated)
Jones and Morgan are pissed off and grab Heidenrich and Furtig and fight them and Furtig gets counted out.(Heidenrich and Furtig are Eliminated)

10 minutes later....

Batista goes for the clothesline on John Cena after Edge sneaks through the crowd and pulls Jericho off the apron and throws him into the post Knocking him out.And Batista hits the ref instead of Cena.And then Cena goes to tag Jericho but no Jericho.Then Cena gets doubled teamed by Orton and Batista until he hits a low blow on both of them and gets pumped up as the ref is getting up then Edge pops out from underneath the ring and spears Cena again and puts Batista on top of Cena,and the ref counts 1,2,3.
Winners:Randy Orton and Batista

Edge is walking up the ramp laughing and then Orton and Batista are starring each other down and that is how we leave the first ever NBW New Blood.

Please tell me what you think and any suggestons you have.

Snickers presents NGW Genesis:The Beginning of a New Era

NGW Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs. Batista

NGW United States Championship
Edge vs. John Cena

NBW Tag Team Championships
Chuck Palumbo & ??? vs. La Resistance

NGW New Blood (4/9/04) Preview....
What will Cena do to Edge after spearing him not once but twice and what will happen with the two Former Evolution members and the Heavyweight Title.Plus will we find out who will be Chuck Palumbo's partner @ NBW Genesis find out this week @NBW New Blood.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
It isn't an efed..

Great Show, but it would be better if you used Bolds and Italics.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
loverboy you jackass there are no e-feds here anymore we used to have EPW but its gone Be The Booker is not for e-feds its for writing your fantasy shows you assclown arghhh the guys annoying me.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
faru said:
loverboy you jackass there are no e-feds here anymore we used to have EPW but its gone Be The Booker is not for e-feds its for writing your fantasy shows you assclown arghhh the guys annoying me.
:stupid:

Thats basically what I was going to say but you got in before me.... damn you faru.

Not a bad show, like James said better if you used Bold and Italics. Hopefully you'll improve over time, after all, everyone does.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Layout could be improved, like the promos can be started on a different line etc, minor things like that.

Content could be improved but yeah, 1st time, not everybody's perfect.

And last but not least, bold, italics and underline

·
Registered
487 Posts
Great. That was brillaint. I hope you continue this.

·
Banned
887 Posts
^^You have to change your settings. Go to your user control panel, and you should see some options on the left side of your screen. Click on options, then change your posting form to WYSIWYG. Then you can use Bold & Italics.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorry but i didn't get what you said about bold and italizesized words so figure out later.

NBW New Blood (4/9/04)
Alberquerque,NM/The Pit

Video package shows of Shane McMahons debut and the 4 team elimination match with all the eliminations and Orton and Batista staring each other down.

Then the intro w/ all the legends and then the NBW wrestlers with SuperStar by Saliva playing in the background.

Then we cut to the arena as SuperStar is blasting throughout the arena and pyro explodes as we are welcomed to New Blood by Michael Cole and Joey Matthews.

Michael Cole:Welcome to "The Pit" here in Alberquerque for NBW New Blood as we are just 2 weeks away from the Genesis of NBW.

Joey Mathews:We have some news regarding the NGW Heavyweight Title Match @ Genesis Plus a tag team main event as Orton and Batista take on Furtig and Heidenrich.But we kick off New Blood with a grudge match from last week.

Rob Van Dam vs. Tyson Tomko w/Christian
Ending: Tomko goes for the big boot and RVD ducks and when Tomko turns around he gets caught with a spinning wheel kick and then RVD gets pumped and hits a rolling thunder and then drags him over to the corner and hits a split leg moonsault but only gets a two as Tomko mouthis bleeding from the spinning wheel kick the ref checks on him and RVD goes up for the 5 star frog splash and Christian grabs his head as Tomko nips up and Christian hangs RVD over the top rope and when RVD turns around dazed Tomko nails him with the big boot and pins RVD.
Winner:Tyson Tomko w/ Christian

As Tomko is walking up the ramp we cut to RVD with a pissed off look in his face and then we cut backstage to Shane McMahon and he cuts a promo:
"Batista,Orton I bet you're wondering about the news regarding the NGW Heavyweight Title is and I am here to announce it,and the news is you boys better be looking for one of your friends,because next week you will both pick a representative to represent you in a match and the winner gets to pick the stipulation at Genesis.

Commercial

As we come back from break we are shown the highlight of Palumbo pinning Sylvain Greiner,
and then the attack after the match with the comments find your self a partner because we will whip both of you @ Genesis.

Chuck Palumbo vs. Sylvain Greiner w/ Robere Conway

Ending:palumbo whips Greiner off the rope for a clothesline and Greiner ducks underneath and as Greiner goes for a clothesline Palumbo ducks and when Greiner stops running Palumbo goes for a superkick and nails the ref on accident and after that they exchange punches and Palumbo goes on a rampage and nails punch after punch and then kicks him in the stomach and hits a DDT.As that happens conway grabs the Quebec flag and tries to hit Plaumbo but Palumbo kicks Conway in the stomach and hits him over the head with the flag and then hits Greiner with the flag as the ref is getting up and Palumbo picks up the pin.
Winner:Chuck Palumbo

After the match La Resistance attacks him again with no one coming down.Then we cut to Randy Orton talking to RVD backstage:
Orotn:"Rob I know we haven't always seen Eye to Eye but if you agree to be my representative the next night after I win the NBW Heavyweight Title you will be the number 1 contender and get a title shot that night."

RVD:"Okay,dude but after Genesis you better kiss that Title good bye."

Commercial

Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero
Ending: Chavo puts Kidman down with a dropkick and then runs off the the rope and Kidman out of nowhere hits a BK Bomb but only gets a two.The Kidman gets on the top rope but Chavo hits the rope and makes Kidman fall on the turnbuckleand then Chavo goes on the second rope and then they start to exchange puches on the top rope until Kidman hits Chavos head on the turnbukle and then Kiman hits a sunset flip powerbomb off the top rope.And then goes up for the Shooting Star Press and hits it but as the pinfall is being counted Shane Helms and Tajiri run out and break up the pinfall and out runs Mysterio and London and a six man brawl erupts in the ring.
Outcome:No Contest

As the brawl continues in the ring Shane McMahon walks out on the ramp and starts to talk:
Damn it guys we can't get one match done with you guys interfering so @ Genesis it is going to be all six of you in ladder match for the Xtreme Championship.

Then we cut backstage to Batista talking to Edge and Batista has a huge suitcase:
"Edge as you know I was a former member of Evolution thats where this money came from and if you represent me next week you will get half before the match and half after the match"
Then Batista and Edge shake hands.

Commercial

After the break we are showed how Kevin Furtig and Jon Heidenrich were eiminated last week.

Main Event
Randy Orton & Batista vs. Kevin Furtig & Jon Heidenrich
Ending:Furtig and Batista are trading punches in the ring and Batista whips Furtig off the rope and and Batista goes for the spinebuster but Furtig in the air reverses it into a DDT and both men are laid out,as Furtig gets to his feet first he goes for the big boot and nails the ref.And as he goes to tag Heidenrich,Heidenrich is pulled off of the ring apron and attacked by Nathan Jones and Matt Morgan ending when Heidenrich is double powrebombed through the announcer table.As Furtig is getting beat down in the ring Batista goes to the out side of the ring to get a steel chair and as he goes to hit Furtig in the ring,Furtig ducks and hits Orotnand then Furtig hits a low blow on Batista and then does the Crucifix to Batista as the ref is getting and the he covers Orton for the 1,2,3.
Winners:Kevin Furtig and Jon Heidenrich

After the match Batista and Orton get up and start yelling at each other and start a fight and that is how we end the show.

Preview NBW New Blood(4/16/04):We already have the main event for next week as Edge w/Batista faces RVD w/Randy Orotn as the winning manager gets to pick the stipualtion for the NBW Heavyweight Title Match @ Genesis.Plus will we find out the seceret patner of Chuck Palumbo find all this out and more next week.

Updated Card for:

Snickers presents NBW Genesis:The Beginning of a New Era
Live April 24,2004 in New York City @ Madison Square Garden

NBW Heavyweight Championship Match
Stipualtion decided @ NBW New Blood
Randy Orton vs. Batista

NBW Xtreme Championship-6 Man Ladder Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman vs. Paul London vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Tajiri vs. Shane Helms

NBW United States Championship
Edge vs. John Cena

Chuck Palumbo & ???? vs. La Resistance

Please reply so i will put up more shows.and also predictions for NBW Genesis can be posted.Just anything having to do with NBW Wrestling.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I liked the show and the card for genesis is looking pretty good. I will read it.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Another decent show JBLrules
Genesis looks good and already has a great card...... keep it up!!
To use Bold, Italics and Underline, you highlight the word or sentence you want in B,I or U and press the appropriate button on the tool bar.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NBW New Blood (4/16/04)
Greenville,SC/Bi-Lo Center

Video package shows of Shane McMahon announcing the stipulation match,and then shows Orton and Batista picking their partners,and then the end of the tag team main event w/ the chair shot and fight.

Then the intro w/ all the legends and then the NBW wrestlers with SuperStar by Saliva playing in the background.

Then we cut to the arena as SuperStar is blasting throughout the arena and pyro explodes as we are welcomed to New Blood by Michael Cole and Joey Matthews.

Michael Cole:Welcome to the Bi-Lo Center as the Genesis of the NBW is only 1 week away, and Genesis should come to form tonight,as we will find out the stipulation for the NBW Heavyweight Title Match @ Genesis.

Josh Mathews:That is right,as RVD w/ Randy Orton will take on Edge w/ Batista,we might also find out Palumbo's Tag Team Partner @ Genesis as he will open up vs. La Resistance.

Handicap Match
Chuck Palumbo vs. La Resistance
Ending:Robere Conway and Chuck Palumbo are duking it out in the ring and Rob Conway gets whipped into the ropes and Palumbo leap frogs him and then backdrops Conway and then hits Sylvain Greiner off the ring apron,and then Palumbo grabs Conway and hits a triple vertical suplex,and goes for the pin and in runs Greiner to break up the pinfall and they start to double team Palumbo and they whip Palumbo off the rope and hit a spinebuster on him,and they whip him again and he ducks under their double clothesline and hits two clotheslines of his own,and he grabs Greiner and tries for a suplex and Greiner low blows him and puts him on his shoulders and they hit the Double team finisher on Palumbo and pick up the pinfall.
Winners:La Resistance

After the match La Resistance attacks Palumbo kicking and punchingand then they pick him up to do the double team finisher and they hit it again and both get steel chair for a Con-Chair-To and as they hit the chairs on the ground,out runs someone to help Palumbo,and he clotheslines Conway over the rope and hit a widowmaker on Greiner and as the camera goes to the other side of the ring Palumbo and Sean O Haire are laughing @ La Resistance and raise each other hands.

Then we cut backstage with Christian and Tyson Tomko and they are talking:We are going to beat the FBI tonight like we are going to beat RVD @ Genesis and remeber what Batista told us to do later.

Commercial

NBW Rewind:The brawl coming out of the Kidman,Guererro match and the announcement of the Six Man Ladder Match for the Xtreme Championship @ NBW Genesis.

Michael Cole: If you are just joining us here is what just happen with the Tag Team Championship situation her in NBW:Clips of the ending of the Handicap Match with the attack after the match.

Rey Mysterio w/ Kidman & London vs. Tajiri w/C. Guererro & Shane Helms
Ending:Tajiri whips Rey off the rope and tosses him up in the air for a faceplant and Mysterio comes down and dropkicks Tajiri and Tajiri not fazed by that runs toward him and get drop toehold into the ropes and hits the 619,and then the West Coast Pop as the ref is counting he gets his foot grabed and distracted but Mysterio still gets a two count.Then all four men on the outside of the ring get in a fight and Mysterio gets distracted by the fight and Tajiri sneaks up behind Mysterio and when he turns around Mysterio gets kicked in the head and gets pinned.
Winner:Tajiri w/ C. Guerrero & S. Helms

We go backstage and Batista,Christian and Tyson Tomko are talking but we can't here what they are saying but we see Christian and Tomko leaving and Batista smiling.

Commercial

Tag Team Match
Full Blooded Italians vs. Christian & Tyson Tomko
Ending:Nunzio and Christian are fighting it out in the ring and Nunzio hits 4 punches and then a dropkick and goes to the top rope and Tomko shakes the ropes so that Nunzio falls and Christian gets up on the top rope and hits a superplex.And both men are going to get the tag but Christian gets his Tag first and Tomko runs over to catch Nunzio,but Nunzio gets the tag as well but Tomko still throws Nunzio over the top rope,and in runs Stamboli and he gets a punch to the groin by Tomko and Christian goes in the ring to hit the Unpreittier but Stamboli pushes off and stands up and Tomko hits a big boot and then the pinfall.
Winners:Christian and Tyson Tomko

RVD and Randy Orton talking backstage and Orton tells RVD "Don't just win this for me but also for yourself."

Commercial

Main Event
To decide the Stiplulation for the NBW Heavyweight Title Match @ Genesis
RVD w/ Randy Orton vs. Edge w/ Batista
Ending:Edge and RVD trade punches and kicks and RVD hits a couple of punchesand then a Spinning Wheel Kick and then goes for the Rolling Thunder but Edge gets up and sets up for the Spear but RVD Sidesteps him and sends him into the turn buckle and and sweeps his legs and pins for a 2 count and then RVD hits a Spinning Leg Drop and then a Split Leg Moonsault and as RVD gets up on the top rope Batista pushes him off the top rope and over runs Orton to get Batista away from him and Edge sets up for the spear and as he goes for it he gets swept into the bottom turnbuckle and then Christian runs down to the ring and distracts the ref and Tomko comes in threw the crowd and powerbombs RVD and lays Edge on top of RVD .1....2....kick out and Christian and Tomko try to get in the ring again and threw the crowd runs Cena and he hits a FU on Edge and wakes up RVD.And as he wakes up he jumps on the top rope and hits a 5 star frog splash and picks up the pin.
Winner:RVD w/Randy Orton

Joey Mathews:When we come back Randy Orton will announce the stipulation for the Heavyweight Title Match @ Genesis.

Commercial

When we come back RVD and John Cena are walking back to their locker rooms and they get attacked by Batista and Edge so bad that they get took out on an ambulance.

Randy Orton announcing the stipulation:I was going to make a match that I made famous with Mick Foley a Hardcore Matchbut after seeing how Batista wants to play the game sending people out on stretchers @ Genesis you will be sent out on a stretcher as I am going to make another match famous.It will be Batista,Randy Orton in a Stretcher Match.

End of Show

NBW New Blood(4/23/04)
The Genesis

The Genesis of NBW is just a day away how will Cena react to the brutal attackby Edge last week and as we are a day away, tension will build next week @ New Blood.

Updated Card for:
Snickers presents NBW Genesis:The Beginning of a New Era
4/24/04 (New York City,NY/Madison Square Garden)

NBW Heavyweight Championship
Stretcher Match
Randy Orton vs. Batista

Edge vs. John Cena

NBW Xtreme Championship-6 Man Ladder Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman vs. Paul London vs. Chavo Guererro vs. Tajiri vs. Shane Helms

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O Haire vs. la Resistance

Handicap Match
RVD vs. Christian and Tyson Tomko

Match just announced
Tag Team Match
Kevin Furtig & John Heidenrich vs. Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones

·
Registered
8 Posts
GOOD STUFF Im really starting to like your shows im trying to start my own brand called N.E.W The Era!!! Check it OUTT. Keep it up!

By: HHH99

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NBW New Blood (4/23/04)
Hartford,CN/Hartford Civic Center

Video package shows of Cena FUing Edge and RVD hitting the 5 star frog splash and picking up the pinfall for Randy Orton.The showing Batista and Edge attacking RVD and Cena, and then Orton announcies that the main event @ Genesis will be a Stretcher Match.

Michael Cole:Welcome to NBW New Blood live here in Hartford justa day away from the Genesis of NBW in MSG,and we just had a match announced and it will be Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones vs. Kevin Furtig & Jon Heidenrich @ Genesis.

Joey Mathews:Thats right but here tonight in our main event we have a grudge match brewing from the backstage attack last week as John Cena will take on Batista one on one tonight.

Michael Cole:But we open with highflying Xtreme Action.

6 Man Tag Team Elimination Match
Rey Mysterio,Billy Kidman,& Paul London vs. Chavo Guererro,Tajiri,& Shane Helms

Eliminations:Shane Helms (1st) by Rey mysterio via West Coast Pop
Rey Mysterio(2nd) by Tajiri via Buzzsaw Kick after pinning Helms
Paul London(3rd) by Chavo via Mist(Tajiri) and then walks into Guerry Bomb
C. Guerrero(4th) by Kidman via Shooting Star Press after Tajiri mist(on accident)
Ending:Kidman goes ot the top for a Shooting Star Press and as he jumps Tajiri moves and he eats all canvas on the Press.Then Tajiri is paciently waiting for Kidman to get for the Buzzsaw Kick and when Kidman gets up Tajri goes for the Buzsaw Kick but Kidman moves and gets him up in a vertical suplex position and Helms comes threw the crowd and pulls Kidmans leg as Tajiri sprays the mist in Kidmans face and Helms holds on to Kidman's leg and Tajiri gets the pinfall
Winners:Tajiri,Chavo Guerrero,& Shane Helms

After the match all the 6 man that were in the match comes down and get into another fight and we cut to commercial break.

Commercial

When we come back a thing flashes on the screen that shows @ Genesis the Match that was made earlier in the night.

Matt Morgan w/Nathan Jones vs. Kevin Furtig w/ Jon Heidenrich
Ending:Both mamouth men are just trading punches after a powerful 10 minutes match and Furtig starts to get the advantage and hits 4 big puches to the ribs and then a huge uppercut and dazes Morgan he then whips Morgan off the ropes and Morgan ducks under the first clothesline and when he meets Furtig again they double clotheline each other.Then both rise up and and then grapple each other and Morgan hits a lowblow and then powerslams Furtig and Morgan goes to taunt on the second rope and Furtig sets up making
Jones made and he tries to get up on the ring apron distracting the ref and Heidenrich hits Morgan into the top turnbuckle dazzing Morgan and Jones runs over ot Heidenrich and they start to fight while in the ring Furtig grabs Morgan off the second rope and puts him in the Crucifix Powerbomb position and drives him down to the mat,and picks up the pinfall.
Winner:Kevin Furtig

During the fight outside Jones grabbed a steel chair and nails Heidenrich with it twice and knocking him out and both Jones and Morgan attack Furtig with the chair until he cant fight back then they come outside of the ring and they Double Powerbomb Furtig through the announcer's table.

Then we cut backstage and see Sean O Haire getting ready for a match,and enters Palumbo and he starts to talk:"Sean tonight for some odd reason I am not your Tag Team partner.Shane said he wanted to see if you could wrestle with more then one person as a tag team partner."

Commercial

Tag Team Match
Sean O Haire & Chris Jericho w/ Chuck Palumbo vs. La Resistance w/ Rene Dupree
Ending:Sean O Haire is fighting Robere Conway in the ring and O Haire goes for a spinning wheel kick and nails the ref on accident which brings in all six man and Jericho first takes out Rene Dupree with a flying forearm and then Chuck plaumbo gets took out with a neckbreaker by Conway and then the ref starts to stir and Palumbo hits Conway in the stomach and both Jericho and O'Haire go off the rope for the double clothesline and Dupree goes over to grab the flag and runs in the ring and goes to hit O Haire but he ducks and Dupree takes out Jericho with the flag and the ref gets bakc up finally and La Resistance hits a double team spinebuster on O Haire and Conway covers Jericho for the pinfall.
Winners:La Resistance

NBW Genesis Commercial:NBW Genesis is the beginning of a new era of wrestling,but it could be the end for these superstars.Batista,Randy Orton,Stretcher Match,NBW Heavyweight Title.Live and only on ppv.

Commercial

When we come back Jericho is in the office w/ Shane McMahon talking to him:Do you see this bump on my head that was from Rene Dupree and I want to put a bigger bump on his head @ Genesis.

Main Event
Batista vs. John Cena

Ending:Both men are grappling after a brutal 15 minute match and Cena gives him tag right on his nuts and Batista bent down Cena runs off the rope and hits the throw back and then he pumps up his shoes and hits the five knuckle shuffle and then Cena starts to get pumped up starting the U can't see me taunt and jumping waiting for Batista to get up for the FU and when Batista gets up Cena gets him on his shoulders for the FU and as he goes to do it, Batista lands on his feet and kicks Cena in the stomach and puts Cena into the Sitout Powerbomb and picks up the pinfall.
Winner:Batista

After the match Batista grabs Cena brass knuckles and hits Cena with it right in the head and gets him on his shoulders for the sitout powerbomb and out runs Orton to stop the carnage and Batista then puts down Cena and ducks under an Orton dropkick and hits aclothesline that dazzes Orton and then he mounts over Orton and starts to punch his head like 10 times until he is busted open.And then he picks up Orton and He puts Orton on his shoulders and hits a big powrebomb and then starts to kick him and then he picks Orton again and puts him on his shoulders but this time he powrebombs Orton right through the ring he then starts to laugh and walks away.And the show ends with orton being took out on a stretcher.

End of Show

Updated Card for:
Snickers Presents NBW Genesis:The Benginning of a New Era
(4/24/04)[Madison Square Garden/New York City,NY]

Stretcher Match for the NBW Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Randy Orton

Edge vs. John Cena

6 Man Ladder Match for the NBW Xtreme Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman vs. Paul London vs. Tajiri vs. Chavo Guererro vs. Shane Helms

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O Haire vs. La Resistance

Tag Team Match
Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones vs. Kevin Furtig & Jon Heidenrich

Handicap Match
RVD vs. Christian & Tyson Tomko

Chris Jericho vs. Rene Dupree

Please tell me what you think of the last two events and you make predictions for the ppv and PPV should be up on Saturday

1 - 20 of 36 Posts