Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a clip of that on a SNL special The Best of Jimmy Fallon, I was impressed he did a Chris Rock impression
Jimmy Fallon is very good at doing impressions.... as seen when he appeared on 'America's Got Talent'.

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
I mean it was on national network television in 2000 it's not like it's a newly uncovered secret tape that was only now unearthed. I'm not a fan at all of Fallon, but this is rather ridiculous.

This will just feed the cancel culture beast. Have folks not learned when targeted to just wait it out and they'll get bored and move on to their next outrage of the moment?

·
WWE plant
3,888 Posts
These people are so tiring

There is a big difference between blackface and painting your face black

There's something inherently racist to not recognize the difference

·
Mamba Mentality
26,059 Posts

Jamie Foxx spoke about this topic and I agree with him. The USA has much, MUCH bigger problems to attend to right now. Police and white racists are slaughtering Black men in the streets on video recordings. Let's focus on the real issues here.

·
rasslin
3,086 Posts
Apologizing to the outrage mob never leads to anything.

They don't forgive and they don't forget. No matter how small your "crime" was and no matter how sincere you are, they will never care.

·
Premium Member
43,961 Posts
Ridiculous to get upset over a 20 year old skit, dumb idea to apologize to these people.

The cancel culture mob is NEVER happy and will continuously look for increasingly ludicrous things to get upset about and shit like this just validates them.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
This clip and Jimmy Kimmels blackface routine have been doing the rounds on twitter for about 2 years now.

When we've just seen a black guy murdered by a cop you'd think the outrage mob would prioritise their fury a bit better.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Is this something there was actual backlash over?

A lot of these stories it's the same lather,rinse,repeat cycle

A. Small handful of left online want to cancel something and gain crickets
B. Tim Pool and other right wing grifting social media personalities use anecdotal incidents to create clickbait video's and articles . Right wing flakes complain about PC culture/SJW and ratched up attention on someone/thing no1currs about
C.Mainstream press pick up on it and lazily create articles "So and so is in the news for creating controversy with XYZ"

Mainstream press like Dim Fool often just recycle things from other outlets they think will gain hit's because in the end that's what matters most to feed the beast

1 - 15 of 15 Posts