·
Registered
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
So.....anyone following this still?

Is the Bubble Suns the GOAT team?

Last few seeding games left before we go into the playoffs!

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,412 Posts
Here we go! Denver/Utah was a great 1st game, and Raps/Nets was a fun blowout!

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Damn..both top seeds lost home court. I mean game 1. Sixers look lost without Simmons. Paul George continue to be a meme in the playoffs. Mitchell and Tatum look like stars out there. Raptors and Celtics getting things done. Decent start to the playoffs.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Yup that seems to be the most fun series with the Mavs offense pushing the Clippers to find points from somewhere other than their main guys. Defense is overrated. lol

Also Harden shooting poorly and the Rockets still winning comfortably without Westbrook is pretty surprising.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Yup that seems to be the most fun series with the Mavs offense pushing the Clippers to find points from somewhere other than their main guys. Defense is overrated. lol

Also Harden shooting poorly and the Rockets still winning comfortably without Westbrook is pretty surprising.
Is it? Paul sucks in the playoffs, and Westbrook is more negative than positive in the playoffs. I root for the thunder as long as it's not against the bucks, but it's hardly surprising.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Is it? Paul sucks in the playoffs, and Westbrook is more negative than positive in the playoffs. I root for the thunder as long as it's not against the bucks, but it's hardly surprising.
Paul does not suck in the playoffs. He has more good than bad moments. Being without Westbrook is one thing, but Harden shooting badly in addition to that usually means Rockets are losing. Instead they won quite comfortably.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Not in the past couple of seasons he hasn't....

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
You and I are watching very different playoffs if you saw CP3 being a net negative the last couple of playoffs. CP3's playoff career has been weird. He puts up good numbers and generally pass the eye test of being a good leader on the court, but always felt like his teams underachieved. He also has late game brain farts but also a couple of memorable late game clutch plays. I think it is just hard for someone his size to impose his will on the game for every game without being the primary scorer.

·
Registered
244 Posts
You and I are watching very different playoffs if you saw CP3 being a net negative the last couple of playoffs. CP3's playoff career has been weird. He puts up good numbers and generally pass the eye test of being a good leader on the court, but always felt like his teams underachieved. He also has late game brain farts but also a couple of memorable late game clutch plays. I think it is just hard for someone his size to impose his will on the game for every game without being the primary scorer.
You were talking about CP3 this whole time........I thought u meant Paul George

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

2761 - 2780 of 2818 Posts