15,085 Posts
re: NBA Discussion Thread

FUCK the knicks :mj2

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,063 Posts

Tonight, we get to see how well Boston's defense matches up against Golden State. So far Boston's been a surprise all things considered, lets see if they keep this up.

·
The EST of NXT
28,563 Posts

The Warriors picked a terrible time to have an awful shooting game, but I have to give credit where it's due. The Celtics' #1 defensive ranking is legit, and even though he shot like shit as well tonight, Kyrie has been a big part leading them on this 14 game win streak. He also lead his team in assists tonight with 6. No excuses, he beat the best team in the league. It's still early, so lets see if he can finish the season strong. I still say THE KANG and the Cavs will end his Cinderella story in the Eastern Conference Finals though.

·
Banned
2,765 Posts

Doc Rivers finally got what he wanted, an all-black roster just like he had with the Celtics in 08...his son as a centerpiece, well maybe Griffin is too light skin for his taste to get rid of him Ballmer! And F useless hacks like Reddick and Chris Paul.....coach's son ftw

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts

LAKERS ARE IN A PLAYOFF 18 GAMES INTO THE SEASON. :kobe3 :kobe3 :kobe3

I told ya'll DSJ would have a better year than Lonzo.

Im lowkey a time traveler.
this isn't even true. DSJ is a trash defender and has also shot poorly so far this season, but Lonzo has been beyond awful so he still has that on Lonzo, but Lonzo has literally everything else on him from rebounding, to passing, to defense. The defense isn't even close either.

·
The EST of NXT
28,563 Posts

Welp, Westbrook got the help he needed from Melo and George and wrecked the Warriors:

We can't win with Klay going 3-12, Dray going 1-6, and Steph turning the ball over 6 times. They really need to get it together. The Thunder played great and Westbrook spearheaded the charge with his immense intensity.

Stephen A. Smith made a good call on picking the Heat to end the streak:

·
Registered
6,694 Posts

I've been avoiding posting to not jinx it (going to literally hate myself if we suddenly start sucking) but my Rockets are playing so damn good this year. 20 point deficit and we brought it back to another big lead. Also, Idgaf who else is in the league, if Harden's still playing like this and doesn't get MVP then there's some bullshit goin on.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,063 Posts

I've been avoiding posting to not jinx it (going to literally hate myself if we suddenly start sucking) but my Rockets are playing so damn good this year. 20 point deficit and we brought it back to another big lead. Also, Idgaf who else is in the league, if Harden's still playing like this and doesn't get MVP then there's some bullshit goin on.
I doubt he'll get MVP, and he shouldn't if Chris Paul continues to play the way he is.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,063 Posts

How exactly does Chris Paul mean Harden wouldn't get MVP when he's not putting up close to the numbers Harden is? :hmmm
He's putting up incredible numbers when you consider his current playing time. And if Paul can keep up that kind of production with his standard minutes, this will most likely be looked at as a case of a dynamic duo carrying a team. There's a reason Shaq only won one MVP award, and in that one season he was arguably the most unstoppable offensive force the NBA had ever seen.

161 - 180 of 2760 Posts