Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2765 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
re: NBA: Injury Ball

The Suns already firing Watson is just strange to me. Why even start the season with him if this is what you're gonna do. Terrible management.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts

The Suns already firing Watson is just strange to me. Why even start the season with him if this is what you're gonna do. Terrible management.
They should have never hired him to begin with. I don't see how Sarver can have any faith in McDonough and co. to lead this next coaching search after they were responsible for that last disaster.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts

I never like it when management give up on a coach before the season really gets going. Though I love where we are with D'Antoni now, when the Rockets fired McHale I was pretty damn annoyed at the front office. We were barely into the season and didn't have a proper pre-season due to injuries, I felt he deserved better and more of a chance.

Reactions: Arya Dark

·
It me.
13,505 Posts

I never like it when management give up on a coach before the season really gets going. Though I love where we are with D'Antoni now, when the Rockets fired McHale I was pretty damn annoyed at the front office. We were barely into the season and didn't have a proper pre-season due to injuries, I felt he deserved better and more of a chance.
In fairness, Earl Watson was a fucking horrific coach.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts

In fairness, Earl Watson was a fucking horrific coach.
That's true, it just seems like to me they should've changed in the off-season so the new coach had the off-season to get to grips with his team. 3 games in is like, ok you've kept the guy on for nothing and hindered your next coach by not giving him the off-season to get his shit together. It's gotta be tougher to come in once the Season's already going and the team's been practising someone else's system.

Reactions: RapShepard

·
The EST of NXT
28,860 Posts

Steph Curry got screwed by the refs yet again with bullshit foul calls, but that was no excuse to throw his mouthpiece...yet again. You'd think he'd have learned from the finals.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts

Suns sent Bledsoe home from practice today, expectation is that he will be traded soon.

Some potential landing spots: Denver, Detroit, New Orleans, Clippers, Milwaukee, New York

Although I'd like to see him in Milwaukee, I'm predicting he either ends up in Denver or a return to the Clippers.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,098 Posts

Word on the street is Bledsoe is targeting the Cavs.

If the trade goes through, the Suns will receive the Nets' early draft pick and Channing Frye.
Not sure why Cleveland would do that unless they trade Rose away too.

61 - 80 of 2765 Posts