Wrestling Forum banner

2581 - 2600 of 2764 Posts

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
Re: RAPTORS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS *aka DRAKE WINS*

Who can they move him to? The market for Westbrook was thin. The market for CP3 is even thinner. It would be the same trading partners looking for an elite point guard to win now except CP3 is older than Westbrook. Just matching salaries alone before December is a headache.

·
Le Champion
18,673 Posts

Paul and OKC are currently discussing his future with the team. Miami being discussed as a possible trade option.

I honestly like that thought...

·
Registered
6,672 Posts

Paul and OKC are currently discussing his future with the team. Miami being discussed as a possible trade option.

Better fit with Butler than Westbrook. I don't mind this pairing either. Would need a decent back up pg during the regular season for rest though.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,877 Posts

I hate it. Chris Paul isn't a winner. He's a whiny little bitch with an awful attitude that most players seem to hate to one degree or another. Now, you want to pair two of the most toxic, negative, dickish players (he and Jimmy Butler) on a team that'll have absolutely no depth if they actually pull off the trade with OKC? Can't you picture Butler and Paul sulking on the bench watching the Heat's godawful second unit stink out the joint en route to a 104-91 loss to Philly, like, night in and night out?

·
Le Champion
18,673 Posts

I hate it. Chris Paul isn't a winner. He's a whiny little bitch with an awful attitude that most players seem to hate to one degree or another. Now, you want to pair two of the most toxic, negative, dickish players (he and Jimmy Butler) on a team that'll have absolutely no depth if they actually pull off the trade with OKC? Can't you picture Butler and Paul sulking on the bench watching the Heat's godawful second unit stink out the joint en route to a 104-91 loss to Philly, like, night in and night out?
Hahaha god damn! I'm just saying it would be nice to have more stars and more competitors in the east. :p

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,090 Posts

After all of the shit that has happened this offseason, after all the trades, all the decisions, all the drama, everything that has unfolded, something has finally happened that I literally cannot believe.

Anthony Bennett managed to convince a team to let him try out for a roster spot, coming to terms on a non guaranteed deal with the Houston Rockets, the only franchise in the NBA I could think of that would be dumb enough to even put any effort into him.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,877 Posts

Hahaha god damn! I'm just saying it would be nice to have more stars and more competitors in the east. :p
Oh, I agree that the East sorely needs more competition...I just don't know how much Chris Paul moves the needle for a Heat team with no depth. Their ceiling is probably a 5-6 seed and a 1st/2nd round exit, which doesn't exactly get me all hot and bothered in my pants area.

That said, such a trade does banish two of my least favorite players to the same team, so that's something. Players that constantly bitch and moan and complain just have nothing to offer me, and the whiners are almost never winners. Butler, Paul, Boogie Cousins, Kyrie Irving, pretty much everyone in Houston...they all complain about refs, fans, opponents, the league, and the universe, and between them they've won 1 championship (Irving's, which wouldn't exist without LeBron). I hope they all get banished to Minnesota.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

Duncan has been hired as an assistant coach to the Spurs and I look forward to how he interacts with the team. God knows I have nothing else to look toward to.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

This was my immediate reaction as well. The Warriors will still be an incomplete team. Fuck Kawhi and LeBron. The other games are meh. That leaves Bucks and Sixers as the game most interesting to me.
This plus I think the others will be blowouts.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts

Even with Chris Paul being booted off of the team, do not want the Golden State Warriors to lose to the Houston Rockets on Christmas Day! :lol :curry2

·
19,029 Posts

:dray getting his extension payday this summer. :banderas :mj2 :clap

Will never forget watching him move up the NBA level. "Sink or swim" seemed to apply; he swam. It was not always pretty, but he swam his guts out, but it mattered little for he possesses so much in the way of guts that he hardly misses the guts which exited his body. :mark: :banderas :lol

:dray :dray :dray

:woo WARRIORS :woo

Reactions: Tater

·
Registered
691 Posts

Will never forget watching him move up the NBA level. "Sink or swim" seemed to apply; he swam. It was not always pretty, but he swam his guts out, but it mattered little for he possesses so much in the way of guts that he hardly misses the guts which exited his body. :mark: :banderas

I respect you not hopping off the wagon now that they aren't unfairly good.

Dray is a damn good player. I think GS paid him too much, but meh, it's not my money, and they need him now more than ever.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts

Will never forget watching him move up the NBA level. "Sink or swim" seemed to apply; he swam. It was not always pretty, but he swam his guts out, but it mattered little for he possesses so much in the way of guts that he hardly misses the guts which exited his body. :mark: :banderas :lol

As long as they've got a healthy Steph/Draymond/Klay, they will have the core needed to build around to win more championships.

·
19,029 Posts

I respect you not hopping off the wagon now that they aren't unfairly good.

Dray is a damn good player. I think GS paid him too much, but meh, it's not my money, and they need him now more than ever.
If the Golden State Warriors have a bandwagon (and objectively speaking they obviously do) this Warriors fan was cheering them on as a hunter-gatherer wandering the desolate steppes, foraging for any nourishment whatsoever. :)

Thank you, though!

:dray :mark:

As long as they've got a healthy Steph/Draymond/Klay, they will have the core needed to build around to win more championships.
:mark: :cheer Hip Hip Hooray! :cheer :mark:

Reactions: Tater
2581 - 2600 of 2764 Posts