Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 2760 Posts

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,063 Posts
re: NBA Discussion Thread

This Cavaliers team is strange right now. Their only legitimate point guard is Calderon, they're still without Thomas and they recently lost Thompson, Rose and Shumpert (who came back but isn't being used), and right now they look ten times better than they did three weeks ago. Their bench unit is playing insanely good too.

I haven't paid much attention to them so far, but something has obviously clicked, because now they're on a nine game winning streak and just dominated two teams on back to back days. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Thomas finally starts playing.

·
The EST of NXT
28,563 Posts

LeBron is having an MVP caliber season in his 15th year. This has NEVER happened before. It's laughable for anyone to dispute him as the greatest active player at this point. They're going to be a SERIOUS problem when Isaiah comes back, and Isaiah said he'll be back soon.

PS: Lonzo is the worst second draft pick since Darko Millicic. I can't wait for him to get wrecked by Curry tonight :curry.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,063 Posts

Lol who has been saying that Lebron is not the best ACTIVE player.
A lot of people actually. I'm not convinced that he still is despite his great numbers so far.

Remember when I told you all that Wiggins wouldn't live up to the hype and that the Cavs wouldn't regret trading him for Love :kobe3
People seemed to think that trading for Love was a bad idea for the Cavaliers at the time. I always thought that was a steal on Cleveland's part. Wiggins had never played an NBA game in his life and he was traded away along with one of the biggest draft busts in NBA history for Kevin Love. Not to mention, Wiggins most likely wouldn't have blossomed as well playing third fiddle under LeBron and Irving as opposed to Love who many considered to be the best PF in the world at that point.

I still see people now a days say that Cleveland should have never given Wiggins away for Love and I can't help but laugh at them for it. They got away with highway robbery with that trade.

·
Super Moderator
25,839 Posts

LOL seems fitting in a year the Bulls are tanking that they come within an eyelash of winning in Denver, a place they haven't won in 11 years. Dunn and Markkanen played well though, so a solid L.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,021 Posts

:woo 75 points from The Big Three! :curry :kd3 :klay :woo :klay moving so swiftly and decisively without the ball! He just keeps getting better and better! :klay going 11-14 from the field... :banderas :bow :bow :bow :dray with a +34 performance! WARRIORS with 46 assists, one shy of the franchise record! :woo

:woo WARRIORS :woo

·
Banned
2,765 Posts

So I watched the Phoenix @ Toronto game yesterday and Toronto have actually stopped with the stupid effing dinosaur hip-hop music they used to do when the Raptors were on offense. When did this happen? I used to watch Raptors games with the sound on mute.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,021 Posts
Re: NBA Discussion Thread

I believe DAVID WEST, who is playing some of the best basketball of his career right now, recently bit Tom Brady on the neck.

:woo :woo WARRIORS :woo :woo

·
Super Moderator
25,839 Posts
Re: NBA Discussion Thread

Not that I particularity mind watching the young guys play well and win, but getting worried this team will Miami Heat themselves and end up as a 9th or 10th seed when the season concludes, which is basketball hell.

181 - 200 of 2760 Posts