Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get it. @WWEAJLEE treated me the way she "wanted" to treat Daniel Bryan. I just never expected it from her.
What I do know @WWEAJLEE, is that no matter how many punches to the face I receive, you can be sure I'm going to rise from the ashes.
It's people like @WWEAJLEE who make me realize what I am truly made of. I've faced so much adversity In my life, but it has made me stronger
^ What Natyala said about AJ attacking her.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
AJ is an evol person guys

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
The beatdown was very unrealistic, I bet her punches are too weak to even give a decent massage (no wonder D Bryan dumped her), let alone hurt somebody.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, first Melina.. now Aj.. poor Natalya.. lol
Lol. Natyala is a punching bag to anyone who wants her. AJ knocked the farts out of dat women right der! Shucky ducky quack quack.

Reactions: CFL

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Natalya's such a jobber. I wonder what she did to piss off the creative team so much...
Probably saying that the division sucks. That would be enough

·
Premium Member
17,277 Posts
"Facing AJ has made me realize what I am made of."

are you serious? she is made of farts, we all know that already.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
^Nah, i think we realize. It doesn't mean we can't be critical of how the kayfabe plays out. Why is this response always thrown out when something comes across as un-realistic? Do the tweets truly sound believable to you?

This is some Cornette face level shit.

·
Administrator
59,121 Posts
Hilarious considering how unbelievable it looked seeing AJ beat the shit out of her like that. I just couldn't buy it because of her size. Natalya would man handle her and everyone knows it. Even WWE.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
People sayint Natalya would beat her up in real life, you do realize that Natalya wasn't fighting back, right? She tried comforting her for some reason and got cheapshotted and crazily attacked. It's not like she was trying to beat up an emotionally wrecked AJ..

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Hilarious considering how unbelievable it looked seeing AJ beat the shit out of her like that. I just couldn't buy it because of her size. Natalya would man handle her and everyone knows it. Even WWE.
she blindsided the bitch and made her bleed her own blood which caught her off guard. how is that unbelievable? it was 30 seconds tops, and size mean shit when it comes to hands anyways.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I like this. The slap to Nattie's face really woke her up. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts