Wrestling Forum banner

1441 - 1447 of 1447 Posts

·
Registered
11,594 Posts
Its big bank take little bank in pro wrestling. Always been that way to be honest. WWE,AEW AND NEW JAPAN will take your talent if they really want too. That's why Impact and ROH can't really keep the special talents. It's also the reason why AAA is working with every promotion. I know NWA have a relationship with ROH but they need to get an alliance with NJPW and CMLL as well.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Its big bank take little bank in pro wrestling. Always been that way to be honest. WWE,AEW AND NEW JAPAN will take your talent if they really want too. That's why Impact and ROH can't really keep the special talents. It's also the reason why AAA is working with every promotion. I know NWA have a relationship with ROH but they need to get an alliance with NJPW and CMLL as well.

NWA is way to small for those promotions to wanna work with them. They just need to focus on making a compelling product for its size and move from that. Look at MLW, Thats what they have done and in fact have a good roster. Better than roh and imapct

·
Registered
53 Posts
God I hate smashing pumpkins(,the band,I love smashing actual pumpkins)billy corgan is so cringe.

Aside from being affiliated with corgan they had that idiot cornette on there god his commentary is awful.

They have a handful of good wrestlers but who the fuck is josephus that guy should never be on tv again.No intros is kinda wierd but saves time I guess and the overall production value is barely above your local access cable wrasslin league.

I hate the setup being like a tvset it looks hokey and you hear every idiot in the crowd during promos and its annoying.

I like james storm the most but theres alot that could be better.

·
Registered
288 Posts
God I hate smashing pumpkins(,the band,I love smashing actual pumpkins)billy corgan is so cringe.

Aside from being affiliated with corgan they had that idiot cornette on there god his commentary is awful.

They have a handful of good wrestlers but who the fuck is josephus that guy should never be on tv again.No intros is kinda wierd but saves time I guess and the overall production value is barely above your local access cable wrasslin league.

I hate the setup being like a tvset it looks hokey and you hear every idiot in the crowd during promos and its annoying.

I like james storm the most but theres alot that could be better.
I concur

If you're not a fan of 80s stage wrestling you likely wont find the look very appealing.

Cornette is love or hate......me personally I dont like him much i find him to be full of himself and his commentary is stuck in the 80s.

Nwa is meh

·
Registered
442 Posts
I would like to see NWA, ROH, and Impact all sit down and figure out a working agreement. Sharing of talent, working together. WWE/AEW/New Japan will always be your BIG 3, but of the little guys don't put ego's aside, and work on working together, I think those 3 companies could do wonders for being the standout of the Independents. Even if they all came together (Highly unlikely), but if they all came in under the NWA name, with Impact and ROH being your two touring promotions/territories. Impact can do Canada, and east coast, some midwest. ROH can do some midwest and west coast. Have 4 events where they all come together. Impact and ROH champions, but one touring NWA Champion. Talent can switch between impact and roh when you need fresh match ups, or shock/surprises. Use Sinclair and AXSTV as your TV outlets. Even from here, working with New Japan for a working agreement.

1441 - 1447 of 1447 Posts