Wrestling Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1448 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
In the same time slot next week they will debut a show called Carnyland. Billy didn't give a description of what to expect.
Well that sucks, not sure how that is the future of what they are doing with the NWA and doesn't give us any indication when they plan to come back.

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
I suspect CarnyLand is going to be cinematic NWA Powerr. Corgan was part of the TNA Broken Universe creative and was on-site at the Hardy Compound.

Maybe having a show with matches in the setting of the Murderhawk Mansion ring in the backwoods of "Parts Unknown".

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I suspect CarnyLand is going to be cinematic NWA Powerr. Corgan was part of the TNA Broken Universe creative and was on-site at the Hardy Compound.

Maybe having a show with matches in the setting of the Murderhawk Mansion ring in the backwoods of "Parts Unknown".
Yeah, you very well could be right. Corgan, Hardy, Abyss and especially Borash were the architects of the cinematic match and is interesting to see that they are all at different corners of the wrestling world now.

I really hope they can come back soon, having watched through SuperPowerrr I do miss the NWA a lot. I have pretty much stopped watching the WWE, except for some highlights here and there. Thank god for AEW still being on, so would love to see NWA come back in some capacity.

I see they have released Season 1 on DVD, how has the quality of their releases been on DVD? I would like to support the company by buying Season 1 even though we can watch everything off of YT.

I do hope that we still do get the Crockett Cup in some capacity. It just sucks because I feel the momentum that the NWA had, they would of probably done some decent numbers in terms of attendance for the CC.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Best wrestling show currently, the only one I can watch with no skipping, it's simply easy to enjoy. I was very excited for the Crockett Cup and as someone previously mentioned that arena has the perfect size for the current NWA product. I hope it will only be postponed and not cancelled.
About Carnyland, I trust them to be something at least decent and I hope to be related to cinematic wrestling.

·
Registered
178 Posts
So Carnyland later this evening / tonight. I'll give it a try.

I see Ricky Starks as left the NWA. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. Cody did have some Twitter interaction with him earlier today, and while I think he'd be ideal for the ladder match, I doubt he's a big enough name for the mystery entrant, they'd likely just announce he was in.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I see there are currently 517 watching Carnyland live, 15 minutes into it. Such a shame they lost all that momentum, but these shows clearly aren't grabbing people's attention.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've never watched NWA but I'm trying to give it a shot so

Is NWA POWER the main show that's weekly?

I realize they aren't currently on but I'm just talking generally.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm trying to watch NWA to see if I like it I was wondering if I should start with episode 1 and watch til season 3 is over or if there's a certain episode that's considered outstanding that I should checkout.

I watched the 1st episode of power and it was meh hoping someone could point me in the right direction thx for help guys cheers!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
So me reading nwa news I just found out cornette is gone from NWA for a racist joke...(realize this is kinda old)

Imo for the better the guy is just toxic and a terrible commentary guy he's stuck in the 80s with his rhetoric.And now with this whole thing coming out about him and his seacow wife it's better that he not be linked to anyone.

1421 - 1440 of 1448 Posts