Wrestling Forum banner

641 - 660 of 1471 Posts

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
ya will be interesting to see what way it will be viewed.Tv ? streaming,Twitch ? youtube ? i dont think billy prob thinks at this point twitch or youtube will help based off Impact lol

Still a big step! Forward

About time. I know billy will do this right and nkt stay to long in a studio. He has a unique eye for production. I think this will be cool.simple intimet production and dark, like old wrestling. Which i loved about the last pop up they did.

Speaking of that they already confirmed at least 8 road pop ups. So already doing road shows in the mix.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Loved the way Billy elaborated on what the appeal for a studio location for pro wrestling is & to himself. Center Stage appears to be the lock for Atlanta as the location; great venue at that.

So much wrestling TV come late Summer/Fall. :cozy

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just want something like the NXT shows with some bigger events outside the studio tapings.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
ya will be interesting to see what way it will be viewed.Tv ? streaming,Twitch ? youtube ? i dont think billy prob thinks at this point twitch or youtube will help based off Impact lol

Still a big step! Forward

About time. I know billy will do this right and nkt stay to long in a studio. He has a unique eye for production. I think this will be cool.simple intimet production and dark, like old wrestling. Which i loved about the last pop up they did.

Speaking of that they already confirmed at least 8 road pop ups. So already doing road shows in the mix.
Well they said "old school values, modern delivery system" so I guess it will be on the internet somehow

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
I'm a big fan of Nick Aldis, but it's going to take more than that to get me to watch this show.

I can't imagine what they will be able to do differently that will make them stand out in a crowded tv market late this year.

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
To me personally based off the few shows they have done already,To me the way they do it feels like a legit sport and feels professional and serious. Also the way they look of the shows matches all of the above. The look just has a legit feel to it. Im sorry and call me stupid for saying this but i cant get behind so many indy promotions because they continue to present themselves in a tacky way,Over the top or the look is so dam tacky. That is what stands out about the world world compared to the real sport world, People make more effort to look like a cartoon show.

So for me and how billy does his formats i am excited for this studio show. He will pull it off with that old school energy and modern system. That being said like i said before hes already got at least 8 pop up events planned. So they will not be in the studio for a insane amount of time before im sure they can do well enough to tour.

·
Registered
11,620 Posts
How do you know about the 8 pop up shows?

I dont really care about it being legit sports like, I just want good storytelling. The Harley Race-Flair bounty angle for example.

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
How do you know about the 8 pop up shows?

I dont really care about it being legit sports like, I just want good storytelling. The Harley Race-Flair bounty angle for example.

Cus nick said it in an interview somewhere. Might even be more.

Well we know Billy is good at story telling and Dave so this should work.

·
Working on a novel about about nothing
2,097 Posts
I want this to be successful as someone who always goes through the cycle of being interested in these modern day NWA incarnations only for something to happen that makes me lose all interest.

Billy picking Aldis and Eli Drake as his two big draft picks doesn't lead me to have the warm and fuzzy feelings I want here. With ROH and Impact continuing to trend downwards, there is space in the market, just not know if the NWA knows how to fill it.

·
Registered
11,620 Posts
I do hate they didn't announced a location. They probably would have sold out due to everyone paying attention. The shows is on a Monday and Tuesday which is odd for a new promotion.

I hope Rex Andrews, Mecha Wolf,Mike Medoza and a long shot Hijo Del Santo will be a part of the show.

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
I do hate they didn't announced a location. They probably would have sold out due to everyone paying attention. The shows is on a Monday and Tuesday which is odd for a new promotion.

I hope Rex Andrews, Mecha Wolf,Mike Medoza and a long shot Hijo Del Santo will be a part of the show.
They are not live though so any day is fine.Most studios are mostly monday to friday business days

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
NWA Announces Matches For Red Carpet Rumble, Building To TV Tapings

NWA Women’s Champion Allysin Kay will look to defend her championship against “The Killer Bae” Heather Monroe. The lineage of this title dates back to Mildred Burke in the 1930s. It was recently won by Kay at the Crockett Cup in April.

Also booked for today’s show will be NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis and two partners of his choosing going up against NWA National Heavyweight Champion James Storm and two partners of his choosing.
I wonder if NWA will also severe ties with CWH once they get their TV show going.

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
NWA Announces Matches For Red Carpet Rumble, Building To TV Tapings

I wonder if NWA will also severe ties with CWH once they get their TV show going.

Very likely. Its entirely un needed at that point. Its because they have no platform to show case its talent so that promotion welcomes them. In fact there is no point after the shows debut. Focus should stay on the NWA brand afterwords. I can not fucking wait. Not been this excited about wrestling since the 90s

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
Im a bit confused on what kinda studio Billy is planning on using. Twitter they just said "Seating will be VERY, VERY limited for this on Sept 30 and October 1!"

So hardly anyone in the crowd ? lol that will kill the fucking atmosphere.

Also it seems weird that no announcement yet on how it will be distributed

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Im a bit confused on what kinda studio Billy is planning on using. Twitter they just said "Seating will be VERY, VERY limited for this on Sept 30 and October 1!"

So hardly anyone in the crowd ? lol that will kill the fucking atmosphere.
My guess is he wants it a la the old NWA studio days, like he mentioned in the video announcing their TV show.

641 - 660 of 1471 Posts