Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1375 Posts

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
If only Anthem and JJ were smart enough to work with him.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I wish him the best of luck. Although I can't imagine it must have been too expensive considering how irrelevant it has become these days.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Hope he can bring the NWA back to prominence and hopefully someday he can stick it to TNA

On how he can bring the NWA back, he needs to starting making Alliances some of the more important indies and foreign companies and actually try to do what GFW was going to do before Jarrett gave up and went back to TNA like a pussy

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Good for Corgan, if he can get some decent investors and talent interested this could be great.

Hope he can bring the NWA back to prominence and hopefully someday he can stick it to TNA

On how he can bring the NWA back, he needs to starting making Alliances some of the more important indies and foreign companies and actually try to do what GFW was going to do before Jarrett gave up and went back to TNA like a pussy
Are people seriously blind to the fact that a new wrestling IP won't succeed? Christ.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
With the NWA brand, as well as the Smashing Pumpkins brand, under his belt, he could combine the two and host the world's first "Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a steel cage match". That joke has probably been made before. The only other SP/NWA pun I could come up with was, 'maybe he could hold a pay per view called "Starlacade" - 'Starla' being one of their early songs.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Good for Corgan, if he can get some decent investors and talent interested this could be great.

Are people seriously blind to the fact that a new wrestling IP won't succeed? Christ.
he had a good thing going with WK9 and if Jarrett did not turn into a coward and make a wannabe TNA before just going back to TNA with tail inbetween his legs then yes it could of work.

If Corgan got some good companies around and made a real NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE and showcased it as the best talent from around the world then yes NWA could and hopefully would bounce back.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Very interesting, I'll always have time for the NWA but it's in such a terrible state now. Every time I see anything from them or their groups, it's so poor.

1 - 20 of 1375 Posts