Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched her match against Katlyn on NXT, since it falls into both categorys "divas" and "nxt" i have decided to put it in general.

She put on a GREAT believeable match, and she deserves better than carrying Katlyn to a win, she did a great match.

Is anyone feeling Natalya (trained in the legendary Hart dungeon, where legends come from) is being waisted as a talent?

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Well DUH. She's the best lady they have signed, and if they had any brains she would be in the spot Kelly Kelly is in now, instead of having the ridiculous 'fart' gimmick. A beautiful woman who can actually wrestle is a) a rarity and b) something that should be shown off.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Um, your just realizing now that Nattie is a great wrestler? Like above psoter said shes the best female WRESTLER the WWE has ever had.

Yes, felt she's been wasted for a long time.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
She's the best female wrestler on the roster. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's shown more talent and ability in 30 seconds when they have her working as face than ANY of the divas on the roster. I don't care WHO you're a fan of...she's spectacular and gets little to no credit from WWE.

·
Administrator
59,122 Posts
This isn't anything new. Her and Beth have been the best on the roster since they joined the company. Sadly Natalya has had to go through a lot of bullshit for petty reasons.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Nattie is the top Diva wrestler in the biz. But what happened on Raw with her Vince just killed my hopes of her rising back up the ranks.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Where have you been op?she has always been the best wrestler on the roster,too bad she is jobbing and made to look like a fool with the fart segments.

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know guys, i know. Pretty obvious right? Idk i have just been losing faith in the IWC as of late, so it wouldn't suprize me if you all disagreed/flamed me for my OP.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Its a shame she's not given more of a push. I think she's a great face. I never really could get with her as a heel.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
This is brand new information. :troll Want her to be used more, love her. But, as a female, she has the charisma of a wet sock.

·
Registered
913 Posts
A woman with real talent and can actually wrestle? :vince

Vince wants none of that.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Edit

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Well DUH. She's the best lady they have signed, and if they had any brains she would be in the spot Kelly Kelly is in now, instead of having the ridiculous 'fart' gimmick. A beautiful woman who can actually wrestle is a) a rarity and b) something that should be shown off.
The spot kelly kelly is in now? She's not even on tv these days.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
The best female wrestlers on the roster are easily Beth, Natalya and Kharma. One is jobbing to Layla, one has a fart gimmick and other isn't even on the active roster.

AJ and Tamina are pretty good too. Naomi has potential but is working as stereotype backing dancer to a fat guy.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Natalya's the best of the current bunch, and it continues to be my opinion that Victoria was the best of the old-school bunch. Both of them understand the importance of timing; a majority of today's divas don't understand that wildly thrashing around is not good wrestling. Kelly Kelly thinks an elbow drop would be one quick motion (not that K2 has the capacity to do an elbow drop but that's beside the point). Nattie, Beth, maybe a few others understand that it's sold so much better if it's measured and dropped at a slower pace.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
The spot kelly kelly is in now? She's not even on tv these days.
When she comes back she'll be the #1 diva, and it's not because she's so ridiculously talented.

If it's about "The Look" again, someone's gonna have to explain that to me, because I don't see it.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts