Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
To be honest, the only reason I grew to like Charlotte in NXT was because of her feud with Natalya and their awesome match.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Is this really surprising? Most of us recognize that she's a charisma vacuum who hasn't done anything significant in 5 years. Of course they're trying to get the new girls over instead of her.
And they aren't doing a good job of getting anyone over...they got Charlotte booed..they got Nikki breaking kayfabe with Paige..the Bellas are faces and heels at the same time...Sasha is on hold to push Charlotte vs Paige...Becky is involved in this crooked friend storyline. Great work...and who is bleeding charisma besides Sasha?

·
Premium Member
9,763 Posts
Dafuq did I just read... The story just freaking writes itself, is seriously the CREATIVE TEAM THAT STUPID????

Natalya was attacked, probably by Team BAD, She first beat Tamina one on one, she then beat Naomi one on one, All that's left is Sasha, they were arguing about who's the Leader between Sasha and Naomi, wasn't it time to turn Sasha face?

After Nattie had beaten Naomi and Tamina, and with the seeds of separation of team BAD being already planted, I'd have Sasha vs Nattie, put on a great match, shake hands, Tamina and Naomi attack , Sasha turns face and helps Nattie.. that way we'll have Sasha vs Charlotte at WM the roles reversed from NXT of face/heel..

anw, It's not that I wanted all that, all I wanted was Nattie vs Sasha one on one, like seriously, after beating tamina and naomi, why didn't she challenge sasha ?

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Well I thought they were actually thinking of making this an ACTUAL women's division, where you have multiple things going on at once? A person like Natalya would be a GREAT jobber for whoever isn't chasing the belt at the moment. I loved the idea of having Paige vs Natalya for a month, as a great way to give Paige a much needed win, while allowing Charlotte to get the belt from Nikki.

So in the end...yeah creative is dumb thread #trillion

101 - 104 of 104 Posts