·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of fuckery was that? :jordan4

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Creative playing up the 'don't underestimate' when over-confident which Natalya was characterized as

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Rey Mysterio pinned Kane. so I don't see a problem. atleast not so big for me.

Still better than pairing with Khali though.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
So this is what a true burial looks like. Sigh.

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
I rolled my eyes and shook my head. But these days, I just roll with the punches. Although I was very jealous of Torito's position in the final pin sequence.

I'd love to pin her.

She's suddenly became extremely attractive.
It's that fucking outfit. That black leather dominatrix outfit makes her look so sexy.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Well she pinned him on smackdown with the powerbomb, he just countered this time so its 1 - 1. But yeah I would of like to seen a better move from him if he was gonna get the win.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I feel bad for anybody watching and their wife/parents walk in and here the announcers try to push an "inter-species" match. Uh, honey, what are you watching?

:dylan

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts
It just buried the divas again, totally. Natalya is one of the more credible girls and she gets beat by a midget. Not just that but the pin was like she couldn't overpower to kick out. She should swing the little shit into the rafters.

She does look hot in that outfit I agree, leather/latex improves everything.

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏
6,408 Posts
Thing is, the little dude is the most athletic on the roster. He'd be fun to watch IF HE WASN'T A BULL.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
They rally have fucked Nattie over haven't they?

She is a ONE time divas champ and that was in like 08. Why the fuck don't they just let her wrestle. She's as good as Paige or AJ or whoever.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
Rey Mysterio pinned Kane. so I don't see a problem. atleast not so big for me.

Still better than pairing with Khali though.
Natalya was a divas champion who lost to a midget. Vince essentially said even if you're "half a man" you're still better than a woman . She should have smashed El Torito

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,483 Posts
It just buried the divas again, totally. Natalya is one of the more credible girls and she gets beat by a midget. Not just that but the pin was like she couldn't overpower to kick out. She should swing the little shit into the rafters.

She does look hot in that outfit I agree, leather/latex improves everything.
This is the person they fed Charlotte to. Never forget.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
Vince loves burying Natalia.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts