Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Girl. This story is so sad. It makes me want to cry. If you don't know what this please google it. What do you think happened?

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Poor Girl. This story is so sad. It makes me want to cry. If you don't know what this please google it. What do you think happened?
well you could give a proper introduction couldn't you?

Natalee Ann Holloway (born October 21, 1986) disappeared on May 30, 2005, during a high school graduation trip to Aruba, a Caribbean country within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. An American student from Mountain Brook, Alabama, Holloway graduated from Mountain Brook High School on May 24, 2005, shortly before the trip. Her disappearance caused a media sensation in the United States.

Holloway was scheduled to fly home later on May 30, but failed to appear for her flight. She was last seen by her classmates outside Carlos'n Charlie's, a Caribbean chain restaurant and nightclub in Oranjestad, in a car with locals Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. When questioned, the three men said they dropped her off at her hotel and denied knowing what became of Holloway. Upon further investigation by authorities, Van der Sloot was arrested twice on suspicion of involvement in her disappearance and the Kalpoes were each arrested three times. Due to lack of evidence the three men were released without charge after each arrest.

With the help of hundreds of volunteers, Aruban investigators conducted an extensive search for Holloway. Special Agents from the FBI,[10] fifty Dutch soldiers and three specially equipped Dutch Air Force F-16 aircraft participated in the search. In addition to the ground search, divers examined the ocean floor for evidence of Holloway's body. The searches were unsuccessful, and according to Aruban authorities she is most likely dead. On December 18, 2007, Aruban prosecutors announced that the case would be closed without any charges sought against the former suspects. The Aruban prosecutor's office reopened the case on February 1, 2008, after receiving video footage of Joran van der Sloot, under the influence of marijuana, making statements that Holloway died on the morning of May 30, 2005, and that he disposed of her body. Van der Sloot later denied that what he said was true, and subsequently gave Greta Van Susteren an interview (the contents of which he later retracted) in which he stated that he sold Holloway into sexual slavery.
Holloway's family has criticized Aruban investigators throughout the search for a perceived lack of progress in finding her. The family also called for a boycott of Aruba, which gained Alabama Governor Bob Riley's support but failed to gain widespread backing.
from what I've just read, she's dead, or... she's alive, but worse than dead.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
So she's either dead or in the sex slave? Why did she go in the car with the three locals? I would honestly never trust people when going into a never different city/country that I'm unfamilar with.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well acording to the video footage proof van der sloot confesses to a friend. It is concluded that he and natalee were at the beach and she was drunk that van der sloot wanted to have sex with her but she refused it because there was no protection. It is further concluded that van der sloot either while having sex or raping her that she had a epilipsey attack and van der sloot calls a friend daurey and friend daurey says for van der sloot to go home and dumps he body in the ocean

but thats what has been concluded but the dude has confessed several times that he wanted to have sex with her but she slapped him and he raped her and killed her its a horrible story honestly

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,964 Posts
Wasn't the guy he confessed to a cop? The whole situation is a mess, at least Joran van der Sloot is behind bars.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
this is dead srs and to answer the question in that reputation comment, no that's not where she is. send me more rep for further information.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wasn't the guy he confessed to a cop? The whole situation is a mess, at least Joran van der Sloot is behind bars.
he confessed for killing a peru girl cos she searched his laptop and found info about natalee and she wanted to go to the cop just goes to show you the peru cops > aruba cops seriously aruba cops literally had the evidence in their hands stupid fucks let him go I heard the peru prision is not good.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Because she thought that she could anything and was invincible after college so she went to a place she knows fuck about and started to get bold and is now most likely dead.

Sorry but just like those three hikers in Iran (who the fuck goes to Iran to hike?), people think that their shit don't stink and can do whatever the fuck they want in that nothing bad won't happen to them. This story should be a reminder to them but it most likely won't.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Because she thought that she could anything and was invincible after college so she went to a place she knows fuck about and started to get bold and is now most likely dead.

Sorry but just like those three hikers in Iran (who the fuck goes to Iran to hike?), people think that their shit don't stink and can do whatever the fuck they want in that nothing bad won't happen to them. This story should be a reminder to them but it most likely won't.
Not to sound like an asshole but this is right

Every year tourists go missing when they leave the "safe" zone a go do something stupid

I've heard of people who rent jeeps and go out in the desert in Mexico or go climb isolated mountains in South America, if that's not a good way to killed I don't know what is

Hell drunk tourists get their ass kicked for just wondering into the ghetto in the US and Europe

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
Murdered and body disposed of at the hands of the narcissistic sociopath named Joran Van Der Sloot.

seriously aruba cops literally had the evidence in their hands stupid fucks let him go
Its because his father, who thankfully is dead now, was a judge who helped sabotage the investigation.

- Vic

·
Banned
18,819 Posts

If only it happened to assholes who deserves to die instead of innocent people

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,759 Posts
I forgot all about her until a recent story came up that her dad wanted her officially declared dead.

Sad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts