Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NasJayz said:
Look I know you hate me I don't know why and I don't fucking care. I think your a rotten disgusting poor excuse for a human and should die. I don't want nothing to do with you I am not going to talk to you so for fucks sake don't EVER talk to me or say my fucking name again.

gotten to.

also you're*

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
I think you might be wasting your time, scrilla. NasJayz told me last night that he's not posting on this forum anymore.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
He'll be ok he was obviously just upset because it was the 5 year anniversary of the death of his hero.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Not sure why he's mad at scrilla but he told me that he isn't going to post here anymore because the admins pick on him or something. I tried to talk him out of it but I don't think it worked.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Yeah I told him y'all where just having fun with him... I don't think he bought it though.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
He'll be ok he was obviously just upset because it was the 5 year anniversary of the death of his hero.
The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open.

·
Administrator
59,125 Posts
I've been messing with Nas for years. He knows that. Maybe he's not use to JOHN MERCER messing with him since he rarely posts in the chatbox.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts