Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like most of us think that Nash's release is a work. I thought it was interesting that he gave a shout out to Cena on twitter though. That, along with Stephanie coming out of Cena's dressing room at Summerslam, seems to suggest something is up. Assuming Nash's release is a work, there must be something going on with Cena here. Could Cena be the new Hogan in a modern day NWO? It would be awesome if Nash reveals hismelf to be working with HHH at NOC and then, eventually, Cena joins them as the announcers shout "OMG Cena is the third man! A career of a lifetime right down the drain!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwr1dTrLbY0

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Everything happens for a reason in the WWE. Just saying.

Like how Cena is staying out of this whole ordeal while feuding with Del Rio.
also , kevin nash tweeted a shout out to punk to weeks before sticking him at summerslam

so this could be a sign too

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Its pretty obivious whats going to happen here guys \/

OK... Well. I take back everything I've said about an nWo in 2011. I'd definitely mark the fuck out if that happened.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
cena sells merch

and how about we do something new and original
all these modern day rehashing ideas are pathetic
N.W.O Cena would sell even more merch, i am calling it now. PLus it would actually make the rock vs. cena WM match trully amazing, IMO.

We've been seeing reboots and remakes in every aspect of entertainment, so why not in the WWE (esp. something that could actually be extremely cool if done right )

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
N.W.O Cena would sell even more merch, i am calling it now. PLus it would actually make the rock vs. cena WM match trully amazing, IMO.

We've been seeing reboots and remakes in every aspect of entertainment, so why not in the WWE (esp. something that could actually be extremely cool if done right )
Because WWE's already re-done it... Still, if done right, a new NWO would be sick.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I really don't need to see another nWo reunion since the well is dry as fuck and people only want it for nostalgia reasons rather than logical reasons for the storyline. However, a Cena/HHH/Nash/Steph/Ace stable would be pretty epic. If Cena were able to turn heel, that would be the trigger this supposed new era needs to jumpstart.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Great video...

Personally I would love to see a rebooted NWO, if done properly it would be pretty epic... to be done properly it has to include the Cena heel turn other wise I don't want to see it. Cena v NWO would be the result if Cena stays face and its brought back, and we all know what happens there... now Cena as part of the NWO, that would be something that I'd tune into watch, and would set up the Rock v Cena at WM 28 perfectly... to be honest on thinking that what if Cena's NWO reveal was screwing the Rock at WM 28??? that would be massive!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Winning™;10282201 said:
I really don't need to see another nWo reunion since the well is dry as fuck and people only want it for nostalgia reasons rather than logical reasons for the storyline. However, a Cena/HHH/Nash/Steph/Ace stable would be pretty epic. If Cena were able to turn heel, that would be the trigger this supposed new era needs to jumpstart.
Except they either can't wrestle or would only wrestle very limited dates. More members would need to be added, and they can't be the current no-name green scrubs either.

·
Registered
553 Posts
It's certainly possible.

I love how people say "It's been done" when they probably run out and watch every movie sequel that comes out. There's a reason movies keep generating sequels, people go to see them. I'm pretty sure a NWO reprise would generate massive merch sales and that's the only reason to do it.

Unfortunately I can't see Cena doing it. Too bad.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts