Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
"He looks like a fucking lama with a giraff on his back"

Fucking LOL!

Surely Dixie is not gonna spend more money on this guy?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
:lmao

what pathetic trash. they truly are degenerates in every sense of the word, the gimmick couldn't fit any better. pretty freaking funny though.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
"Fucking cheers, homie. 20 years and shit together BIIIIAAAAAAAAAAATCH."

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Nash looks sad acting like that when he has grey hair.

The hell is going on in that video where Nash is crying? I cant understand a damn thing they are saying. Who is that blonde chick sitting on Xpacs lap?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i enjoyed them shooting on Coldplay. i'm sure Coldplay is fucking frightened.

but i'm pretty sure Nash was about to say Maroon 5 is the new U2, which shows how drunk he really is.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
The hell is going on in that video where Nash is crying? I cant understand a damn thing they are saying. Who is that blonde chick sitting on Xpacs lap?
Nash was talking about Pac's near death experience. The blonde is Alicia Webb, (Ryan Shamrock) the person who found him hanging by his neck.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I'm pretty sure Nash, Waltman and Webb had a threesome three minutes after that interview was over.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Even though Nash makes a good point about the whole Sheamus/Nexus thing, I can't really take this seriously. The amount of wine is just too much.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
I watched this shoot earlier today. I had little respect for Nash going into it and I have even less now, c*nt.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
I agree with Nash about Sheamus but uh, it's too much about jerking off.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts