Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
onight, Kevin Nash was the Guest on PWR Radio which is broadcast on 540 ESPN Radio in Milwaukee and worldwide at http://www.pwrshow.com.

Nash revealed that he will be signing a WWE Contract this week and reveals the details of his future appearances and goals with the company.

Nash also speaks on the comparisons of WWE to TNA, his appearance in last nights Royal Rumble, his conversation with Vince McMahon, some interesting details of the Ric Flair/TNA situation, what happened when he met Wade Barrett, how he traveled to Boston, the way WWE has evolved since he was last there and the "Youth Movement", being referred to as "Big Lazy", who "They" would have been in TNA and why they failed to properly plan the angle and MORE!

HERE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pwr, and later on iTunes, http://www.pwrshow.com and on the PWR Android and iPhone Apps!
Nash starts 17 minutes in.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
To save people from needing to listen to it, it's a Legends Contract, which is exactly what it should be.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I hope to fucking hell he doesn't get any creative pull. Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Bourne and other 'vanilla midgets' can kiss their jobs goodbye if he does.

·
Banned
417 Posts
I went on the site, but I cannot find the Nash interview. Can someone post the link right to the interview please?

I hope to fucking hell he doesn't get any creative pull. Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Bourne and other 'vanilla midgets' can kiss their jobs goodbye if he does.
As if Vince is going to give "creative pull" to someone he just brought in for no reason.

That grey matter between your ears? It's called your brain. Try using it before posting nonsense.

·
Fighting the feeling...
Behind!
2,545 Posts
Can only be good for a company that is a little short on 'star' power right now, regardless of the so called 'youth movement' WWE has going on at the moment.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
@ walmer

Yeah, because I'm sure Vince is going to give Nash a contract to sign so he can pay him for sitting at home all day and jerking off, right? He'd never, ever think of - oh, I don't know - using him at some point? Seeing as the guy can't handle a full time schedule, where's the next logical place to put him, if he wants it? Working backstage, either as creative or something else.

That grey matter between your ears? It's called your brain. Try using it before posting nonsense.

·
Banned
417 Posts
@ walmer

Yeah, because I'm sure Vince is going to give Nash a contract to sign so he can pay him for sitting at home all day and jerking off, right? He'd never, ever think of - oh, I don't know - using him at some point? Seeing as the guy can't handle a full time schedule, where's the next logical place to put him, if he wants it? Working backstage, either as creative or something else.

Yes. He brought in an old wrestler who hasn't worked for the company in 8 years so he could put him in charge of all the storylines. Yes, that makes perfect sense.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Because being a single member of creative means you're 'in charge of all the storylines' now. :rolleyes:

Whatever man, I already got some stupid warning and I like posting here so I think we should just agree to disagree on this one.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I wonder if he'll wrestle any more matches. Nash is pretty broken down; his legs are fucked. Did you see his walk to the ring at Royal Rumble? I like him, though. I hope he does something at Wrestlemania. I also hope Booker T does something interesting as well. It would be good to get some of the old WCW stars around for Wrestlemania in Atlanta; especially considering the 10th anniversary of WCW folding.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
You know what would be a good way to put over Sheamus this Wrestlemania?

Fatal Fourway involving him, Booker T and Diesel. Have Sheamus win and lead into a Big Show/Sheamus feud which he also wins.

For the love of all that is sane, do not waste Triple H and Sheamus this year for no reason. Triple H needs to be used for something else. The man is on his last legs, use him wisely for the biggest show of the year. And Sheamus is already credible enough to build a feud with other big stars and finally go over them.

Beating legends like Big Show, Diesel and Booker T would be a huge accomplishment and has a natural transition for Sheamus. Not to mention, in such a match, you would hide Diesel's weaknesses and there's enough variety to put on a solid, entertaining 15 minute match-up.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Big Show is outnumbered at the moment against The Corre, so how about him calling some old friends. Setting the stage for a 8 man tag match at WM 27.

Show, Diesel, Booker and DDP vs. The Corre.

Nexus vs. The Corre would be pointless because they are all heels and only Barrett and Punk are over.

·
the endorse who set the course
8,677 Posts
one thing i really like about this is if nash is in, that means there's a good chance razor will follow. not to wrestle, wouldn't want to screw up his legacy like that, but at least in some capacity where he gets the mic.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I wonder if he'll wrestle any more matches. Nash is pretty broken down; his legs are fucked.
I'd struggle to see him doing even an Undertaker schedule, but I think Vince will definitely want to try and get a short match out of him at Wrestlemania. I know he started out in WWF, but I personally think of Nash as more of a WCW guy, and with it being in Atlanta and so on it just feels like a good stage to have him be in the spotlight again.

I'd love to see Nash and Big Show, which was kind of hinted at.

Nash sounds like my grandfather on the phone. Creeps me out.
Never piss your grandfather off again. :shocked:

So he's probably inducting HBK?
I'd rather see Triple H or Bret doing the honours, but seeing Nash on the stage would be nice.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
^^ LIGHTS is hot, BTW. Your sig talked me into checking out her music. THat Ice song of hers stuck in my head. All your fault, you damn blue cat.

And Nash does need to be GM. If not the anonymous one, then a replacement for Teddy Long. Vickie can go back to being a manager and still get her usual heat.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Should be interesting from time to time.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts