Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am/was a huge Nash fan but what he did to TNA was completely bogus. Turning on TNA and their storyline to go job for WWE. He got bounced as soon as he entered, sad. At this point im glad because he has no loyalty other then to the dollar. He could of been a major player in TNA but chose to be insignificant in the E. I know everyone here hates him, but he was very entertaining both on the mic and in the ring (when motivated).

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
He wasn't obligated to go back to TNA. If they wanted to involve him in a story without being sure he was available, that's their problem.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Booker T and Nash just sold out tonight, they could have gone down as legends but went out as the new age Jim Duggans. Absolutely embarrassing tonight. They got two of the three biggest pops tonight along with Cena and they decided to be sellouts. What a joke you will never see Rock, Goldberg, Austin, Hogan, HHH, Savage, etc.... Do what Nash and Booker T did tonight.

New age Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Sg Slaughters lol you will never see Sting, Steiner, or Flair do that shit lol

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
Probably got paid more for that appearance than what Kurt gets in a year.

Smart business decision is smart.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
First off, it was probably a one time deal, and secondly, Nash was a "big time player" in TNA on and off for SIX YEARS. There is no way Nash is doing the WWE thing on a regular basis. The man is broken down, and clearly you didn't see his final match in TNA where he literally did nothing besides Powerbomb Joe. Also, with Nash out of the picture, a young, up and coming wrestler can take his place, so how is this at all a bad thing? The Royal Rumble always has suprise entrants, Nash was the suprise ONE TIME entrant this year

·
Registered
3 Posts
His contract was up so how did he screw over TNA? TNA have known this fact for a long time. They negotiated back and forth to get a new deal and he decided to go work for WWE either for one night or for a longer period of time. He is a free man and can go wherever he wants and where he feels most comfortable for the right amount of money. TNA have known for a long time when his deal was up. Nash didn't do anything unprofessional as far as we know.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
LOL. How is he a "sell out" when he has hot potatoed wrestling companies for years? Nash sees wrestling as a business and a way to support himself, not some fucking Bloods and Crypts gang where there's no way out. He (or any other wrestler for that matter) shouldn't feel as though they have to stay in one company when they do not want to.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Nash & Booker both made one night only legend returns in the Rumble. And those two got a bigger reaction then what Bret Hart, SCSA, and HBK got on their return. I don't see anything wrong with that.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Did you just say they would have gone down as legends?

Newsflash, no one gives a fuck about TNA. Booker T is a potential hall of famer and Kevin Nash is Kevin Nash.

You can say they went for the money but did you listen to the ovation they got? The rubbish PG-13 version of the ECW Crowd in the Impact Zone aren't capable of something like that, Booker T's ovation will go down as one of those Rumble moments and they made the right choice, how did Nash screw TNA? TNA have done nothing to suggest they are bringing Nash back, like a few more months of pathetic booking would have made him "go down as a legend".

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
lol @ sellouts. I didn't know these guys were supposed to wrestle for free and eat hamburger helper every night down in Orlando simply to be brought into a storyline that didn't work the first time.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
lmao @ the Nash hate in this thread. Nash is a sell out blah blah.

I actually marked for the guy coming out.

When he was in TNA, no one wanted him. Not they want MEM and he's gone to the E, you want him.

Fuck outta here with that shit. I mean, sure it would be cool for a while, but within a month it'll be back to the complaining.

Like, I really wanna see Book back in TNA, but him making a Rumble appearance was a nice surprise for me.

·
-SuNDAY NiGHT MeMBER-
6,013 Posts
Booker T and Nash just sold out tonight, they could have gone down as legends but went out as the new age Jim Duggans. Absolutely embarrassing tonight. They got two of the three biggest pops tonight along with Cena and they decided to be sellouts. What a joke you will never see Rock, Goldberg, Austin, Hogan, HHH, Savage, etc.... Do what Nash and Booker T did tonight.

New age Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Sg Slaughters lol you will never see Sting, Steiner, or Flair do that shit lol
Come back when Nash is wrestling Rico on Heat, or better yet jobbing to him on Raw.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
LOL. How is he a "sell out" when he has hot potatoed wrestling companies for years? Nash sees wrestling as a business and a way to support himself, not some fucking Bloods and Crypts gang where there's no way out. He (or any other wrestler for that matter) shouldn't feel as though they have to stay in one company when they do not want to.
Not being a dick, but for future reference, it's crips, not crypts

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Nash can do whatever the fuck he wants. U Mad, TNA marks ?

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
It's pathetic, Kevin Nash is a sell out.
:lmao

Hey maybe TNA should actually get the guys signed before shooting an angle instead of the other way around. If Nash & Booker got more money to do this then stay in TNA then more power to them.

And if Nash showed up tomorrow for the tapings every butthurt TNA mark would be jumping up and down. Get over it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.