Wrestling Forum banner

Naomi-WWE update

2415 Views 38 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  Awk
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
36,170 Posts
Okay, we don’t need to be bringing race in to anything, that’s gonna get messy and not really necessary….lets walk away from any race conversations.

· Registered
635 Posts
Do

Classic and typical, an insecure lower income white male bitching about preferential treatment in wrestling. The caucasity. How many useless white wrestlers have been given pushes and titles? Yet naomi, one black person who has proven to be a reliable, valuable, capable good worker on top of a fan favorite, simply doesnt lose her job, and you of all people have the CAUCASITY to play the race card!? This isn't about her race, this is about you being such a spoiled, entitled racist brat that yoU percieve ANYTHING that doesnt reflect or favor white people as identity politics. Pathetic

Are you seriously playing victim? Do you know how many crappy white wrestlers and nepotism babies in history have been given unnecessary pushes and titles? yet the moment one black employee who has been loyal and reliable for years isn't immediately fired you have the balls to pull the race card? Do you understand just how racist and remedial your thought process is? Your delusional level of privilege and entitlement has actually given you a false sense of victimhood. If your ignorance level wasnt so scary it might actually be impressive.
Naomi wasn‘t reliable when she walked out on the job.

· Registered
1,023 Posts
Naomi is absolutely terrible, has has some of the worst in ring moves and psychology of any woman ever. Plus she's a terrible promo. I have absolutely zero idea what anyone sees in her.
Her move set does suck especially the rear view butt move. The dancing stuff is a bit cringy but her personality is okay.I just don’t see her as a main event player

· Registered
635 Posts
It's funny because you insecure beta male snowflakes were also fake outraged and crying about race when sasha and bianca, 2 top females stars, had a good feud and main evented WM. Despite every systemic privilege you still have a false sense of victimhood when media/entertainment doesnt revolve around reflecting what you look like for a change. You have the nerve to pretend you're being oppressed and it's embarrassing.

You clearly have a remedial understanding of racism. The fact that the first time you ever called out racism was when a black female wrestler wasn't fired of the spot tells us everything we need to know about you and your ideologies.

And show proof that naomi unwarrantably played the race card to get some kind of push, and not just work her ass off and stay out of trouble to become a fan favorite and then receive those "you deserve it" chants in front an actual live audience and not some closet racist internet forum dorks who only like girls who could pass for teenage boys. Post evidence. I'll wait.
I didn’t know Jimmy Uso posted on here! Be careful, you don’t want to get your 4th DUI.

· Premium Member
2,945 Posts
I think the walk-out with Sasha hurt her more than helped make a point. Sasha made a career move to NJPW and Naomi has kinda faded. I would've been into a heel Naomi with The Bloodline, but it feels like it's a bit too late in the storyline to introduce her. That said, she's a good talent that's put in a lot of work and would add some flair to the women's division on her return. I hope we see more of her soon.

Reactions: Blonde
21 - 39 of 39 Posts