Wrestling Forum banner

Naomi-WWE update

2279 38
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
9,449 Posts
I say the Smackdown after Rumble she just comes out with Heyman and interrupts Charlotte and says that thanks to her Family she didn't have to waste her time in the Rumble to get her title shot she has one at EC or Mania.

· Registered
1,326 Posts
I still stay by my opinion that she is/was Sasha´s lapdog and she just followed her.
If I was so close to extend my contract, which would make me the most money i´ve ever made, then surely I don´t give a damn about “creative” BS and take the money.
I thought this at the time too. The walkout is the same Instagram schtick of “let’s stick it to them, I’m a girlboss, Miss independent, know your worth and add tax, choose people that choose you” Instagram mantra that Sasha perpetuates. Even Becky lynch referenced it in a promo once.

It doesn’t seem like Naomi at all. I’m not a Sasha hater, but I could clearly tell this was her idea at the time.

· Registered
234 Posts
So, basically, Naomi followed Sasha, and by doing so took a shit on a lucrative contract is now unemployed while her "friend" just cashed a cool ass deal with Japan.

My question for Naomi is this: If Sasha Banks told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

Whoops. I guess she already did that.

· Devil's Blood
6,004 Posts
So, basically, Naomi followed Sasha, and by doing so took a shit on a lucrative contract is now unemployed while her "friend" just cashed a cool ass deal with Japan.

My question for Naomi is this: If Sasha Banks told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

Even some 8 months later, I still think it was idiotic and anti-climatic on her part. Nothing was gained out of this stunt.

· Registered
1,190 Posts

The crazy thing is she was supposed to get a push and face Bianca at mitb she's definitely not getting that match now

· Registered
234 Posts
The crazy thing is she was supposed to get a push and face Bianca at mitb she's definitely not getting that match now
I heard Sasha was asked to job for Rousey, Naomi was supposed to do the same for Bianca thereby (in their minds) devaluing the tag titles they were carrying.

Their attitudes were sour. The issue with having a roster of superstars is that neither one of them will view themselves as jobbers.

Women like Ivory, Molly, Tori among others understood jobbing as part of the business and something they had to do. Today, these chicks are obsessed with micromanaging their brand and likely consider themselves greater than how the company might view them

1 - 20 of 39 Posts