Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the winner of this season wins a title shot who would you rather see feud with the reigning divas champion?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naomi's match would suck less. But Kaitlin is VERY hot so I'd like to see her in the ring with Nattie more.
When my dad saw her thighs he was like WTF.

·
Registered
980 Posts
It's pretty much Beauty or More wrestling ability. I'm going to go with Naomi because shes better in the ring than Kaitlyn and Nattie can take the part of beauty since Kaitlyn isn't in the match.

Even better, Natalia vs. Naomi w/ Kaitlyn as guest referee.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Naomi versus Natalya would be an awesome match. Have Naomi win NXT, turn heel on her pro Kelly, stick with her cool "ghetto bitch" gimmick.

Fuck Kaityln, she's pretty and funny but her embarassing wrestling ability makes me want to kill myself. She can hang around with Dolph or follow in Punk's footsteps and do some comedy commentary or something until she improves in the ring.

·
Premium Member
14,529 Posts
Naomi versus Natalya would be an awesome match. Have Naomi win NXT, turn heel on her pro Kelly, stick with her cool "ghetto bitch" gimmick.

Fuck Kaityln, she's pretty and funny but her embarassing wrestling ability makes me want to kill myself. She can hang around with Dolph or follow in Punk's footsteps and do some comedy commentary or something until she improves in the ring.
Naomi just doesn't have enough personality to pull that off, unfortunately.

But I'd rather watch Naomi vs Natayla, 100x more than watch Kaitlyn vs Natayla or anyone for a matter of fact.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Naomi and Natalya are both ugly

so have to have hottie in the Title Match.

Kaitlyn

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
As long as Naomi controls herself, and doesn't go spot-crazy, I'd love to see a Natalya/Naomi match.

I really don't want to see Kaitlyn vs Natalya, at all. Natalya already has to carry a bunch of decent to poor wrestlers already, having to see her carry ANOTHER sucky wrestler would just be annoying.

And honestly, I don't really care if she's hot.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Naomi just doesn't have enough personality to pull that off, unfortunately.
Really?

I think she's shown personality and charisma a number of times when it comes to having that whole "black girl with attitude" thing. I think she'd be really good at talking down to people and putting them in their place with that whole "miss thaaang" type attitude she has. :p

·
Registered
1,981 Posts

This, this, a thousand times this.

I'll take the one who is actually good in the ring thanks. Plus Naomi would fit the mould of "strong role model" that WWE sees so keen for these days. Kaitlyn doesn't, she just fails to steal people's boyfriends.

While Kaitlyn has had a "personality" thrust upon her, Naomi actually has one of her own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts