Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: The Wrestling Observer

The feeling following the NXT season 3 finale is that WWE intends to keep both Kaitlyn and Naomi around despite Kaitlyn being the official winner of the show. Officials like Kaitlyn's personality, but feel she needs time to improve her ring work, and feel that Naomi is an excellent athlete who could really shine in the ring. The only hesitation with Naomi is that her ring work sets the bar so high for the Divas, that officials fear resentment towards her from other Divas if Naomi were ever to be pushed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...I love it. She's one of the greatest natural wrestlers/athletes I've ever seen hit the ring in any company and of course she made everyone on NXT look utterly average in the ring until AJ finally stepped it up at the end. But yeah..she shits on the Bellas, Alicia, Maryse, and everyone else not named Natayla basically. Let the jealousy over Naomi's natural gifts begin now....

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Maybe they feel threatened by the fact that Naomi can bend very far. This automatically makes her a top earner in WWE.

Think I mean that as a joke? Watch Michelle McCool!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Naomi is already as good as Michelle, probably even better based on average match quality. I think Naomi will be a top diva (and I mean by international standards, not just WWE) in 2-3 years.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe they feel threatened by the fact that Naomi can bend very far. This automatically makes her a top earner in WWE.

Think I mean that as a joke? Watch Michelle McCool!

I'll put it like this...I've never seen McCool have as good a performance as Naomi against AJ last week. I don't think any female worker has been that great for an entire match all year long except Natayla.

this sounds like an unbelievable load of garbage.
Well you better believe it because it's gonna make it's rounds...

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
So the report is, Naomi is so good, WWE officials think other divas on the roster might start hating on her? Not that they're hating on her already but that they might start?

This shit is speculation at best.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Dude these rumor sites are for entertainment purposes only. It's just gossip. Remember when Batista was on the verge of quitting WWE and the sites said it could be Batista last Raw and then he got a title shot on that Raw lol.

I doubt any of the divas have much back stage pull any ways (unless there married to Undertaker), no one's buying a ticket for any of them.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Doesn't matter how good she is, if she can't get over on the mic, she won't be anymore than Gail Kim, Alicia Fox, or Rosa.
The divas don't exactly have compelling storylines behind them or a female on the current roster thats particularly notable on the mic at that. All Naomi has to worry about is being over and having a great look and she could easily go far.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I must be alone, but I really think Naomi is the most overrated wrestler I've seen this side of Ken Anderson. She's not bad in the ring, but she's not nearly as good as people think she is.

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
The divas don't exactly have compelling storylines behind them or a female on the current roster thats particularly notable on the mic at that. All Naomi has to worry about is being over and having a great look and she could easily go far.
She is the Shelton Benjamin of the Divas... great athlete, decent wrestler, and crap on the mic. It will lead to her probably having a career, but not a superstar career.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts