Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both Naomi and Bayley have admitted that they personally do not enjoy being heels, but want to point out the difference in the level of skill and effectiveness between these two.

https://youtu.be/AycWP_dLsNM

Years ago Naomi turned heel for the first time and cut one of the best promos from a woman at the time and easily the best of her career. Naomi later admitted she was not happy playing a heel but you would never know it with how comfortable she is in the role. I'm not exactly a Naomi fan but you can see how natural it comes.

Compare to Bayley who's heel turn should have been a turning point in her career. It was more disappointing than Roode's heel turn because Bayley actually GETS the spotlight. Unfortunately she drops the ball every time and remains to be one of the least interesting characters on the roster. Miz tried to light a fire under Bayley's ass and that didn't work, she looked like a deer on headlights. Bayley's heel turn has been a slow burning disappointment. Fans hoping for a darker Bayley with more personality instead got an emo Meg Griffin.

People want to talk about Corbin getting pushed over better midcarders, well even if Corbin is boring as fuk, atleast you know he's trying and he's having fun. Bayley looks uncomfortable as all hell being a heel. Sasha should be champion and Bayley the sidekick, not the other way around.

Bayley wasn't ready to be champion during her first reign and she still isn't ready. This is another case of NXT talent that HHH hand picked and played uncle to getting more opportunities than other, more qualified talent.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
This is another case of NXT talent that HHH hand picked and played uncle to getting more opportunities than other, more qualified talent.
What? Bayley is one of the top 5 women they have on the main roster. I don't know who's more qualified than her to hold the title from the SD division....

....except for as you say Sasha but did you really think WWE were going to put a belt on her after she walked away for months? Of course not. Bayley's just benefiting from a weak division and lack of options with Becky/Charlotte on Raw, WWE's lack of trust in Sasha, Lacey and Mandy being green, and Alexa's injury record. She'll fall back down the pecking order once more when the likes of Shayna, Rhea, and Io get promoted, and when/if Ronda ever comes back.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,524 Posts
Bayley is a better performer that Naomi but naturally Naomi did play a better Heel to date, Bayley's best moment to date since turning Heel was the night she beat Charlotte Flair for the SD Women's Title and told the fans to go screw themselves, Since then it's been uninteresting so far than Sasha looks to be held down significantly in response playing her wing woman, Hopefully this changes heading Into 2020 either with Bayley coming to grips with her new Heel role or passing it over to the more competent Sasha.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Except Naomi is trash. Both in the ring and outside of it.
Aw did she not sign your disgusting jizz rag you pathetic hentai loving neckbeard?
Idc about Bayley, but anything involving Naomi being decent is laughable.
Except it's not laughable because she's actually good in the ring, sorry that she makes your favorites look too slow to keep up with her superior athleticism.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
title alone made me think Naomi returned and turned heel, so I looked it up. Then I remembered I think she's on RAW.

Naomi is far better and more comfortable in promos than Bayley, so it's easier for her to be a better heel. I'll give Bayley having great body language during her matches as a heel, but overall just isn't convincing. Her debut as a heel was solid tho.

·
Angry at refs
3,258 Posts
Except it's not laughable because she's actually good in the ring, sorry that she makes your favorites look too slow to keep up with her superior athleticism.
idk what you're watching. Naomi constantly stop/starts on the spot for almost every interaction. Then again, you like Bianca, so you aren't exactly someone with a keen eye for above mediocre talent.

·
Registered
29 Posts
idk what you're watching. Naomi constantly stop/starts on the spot for almost every interaction. Then again, you like Bianca, so you aren't exactly someone with a keen eye for above mediocre talent.
Don't drag Bianca into this please, she is hot af, has an awesome hoss type ring style and can hang on the mic. #ESTforlife❤

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Has Bayley done anything other then get beat up by Shayna Baszler.... I give it some time, at least she's getting beat up by someone believable this time around, unlike last time she lost the RAW title.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Yeah, Naomi actually did pretty good as a heel I thought, I was bit disappointed when the brand split started and they flipped her back face and remixed her song. I love Bayley, but she's never been a believable talker. She just had a lovable character. I have not been keeping up as much, but I do remember a user on here posting that Miz TV segment and she didn't come off well in at all in it.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Bayley is not a natural heel. Even forgetting her promos, her body language is not comfortable as a heel. Literally every heel does it more natural than her. Sasha is more comfortable than Bayley as a heel. Asuka is more comfortable than Bayley as a heel. Even friggin Kairi is more comfortable than Bayley as a heel.

It's another indictment of the WWE being unable to book to people's strengths. They had a good babyface thing going with her in 2017 and they pissed on it during the Bliss feud and it's never been the same since.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts