Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andre Tyson

wrestling observer
WWE recently signed 21 year old UK wrestler Andre Tyson to a developmental deal. He wrestled in the UK as MVK Valkabious

Austin Draven

Vendetta Pro Wrestling announced on their website that Austin Draven, who works for the promotion, has signed a developmental deal with with WWE. He will be reporting to Florida Championship Wrestling.

Derek Foore

WWE recently signed college wrestler Derek Foore, who we have wrote about in the past and who resembles a young Kurt Angle. Foore has a good athletic physique and was scouted by Gerald Brisco at last year's NAIA Championships. Foore is moving from Ohio to Florida this coming week to begin work at WWE developmental.

Brodie Lee

Brodie Lee announced over the weekend he has signed a WWE developmental contract and will be reporting to Florida Championship Wrestling.

Marcus Anthony

It was announced earlier today on the official Twitter page of Ohio Valley Wrestling, the former developmental territory of WWE who now has a workin relationship with TNA, that WWE has signed OVW star "Real Deal" Marcus Anthony to a developmental contract. He will soon report to Florida Championship Wrestling to begin training.

Rachelle St Claire

Tenille Tayla
22 australian wrestler who wrestled for Shimmer
she signed last year but suffered an injury before debuting on fcw she still contracted and set for her debut later this year on fcw

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
They signed the second coming of Angle and Jeff Hardy. Awesome! :lol

I don't know. I'm not impressed.

I do want to see how Foore pans out. If he has half of the charisma and entertainment value of Angle then we may be in for a treat.

·
Banned
87 Posts
OVW have helped create some major powerhouse stars in the past so i look forward to seeing how mark antony does in an FCW ring.

MVK has ALOT of footage online and seems a better in ring competiotr than alot of FCW though his promo's arent great from what i can see.

Derek Foore (like Adam Mercer) could be awesome or could be terrible. Assuming any level of comfort on the mic he should be able to be better than Swagger as those with a strong amateur background seem to take well to ring work.

I cant see how there's a spot on the roster for brodie but am ready to be proven wrong.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Yay another probable Kurt Angle attempt.
Sigh.

I'm sure the guy would do decent as a wrestler but if they make him like another Angle I'll be so disappointed.

Also, Mike Tyson gimmick for the first guy? Lol. Who knows.

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
Tyson (valkabious) is really green but obviously talented and has a great look. Had no idea he was that young either, not surprising WWE grabbed him.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Andre Tyson

Serious?

I also seen this guy on some crappy sky channel, he's not bad. He was in there with a big stumbling fool though so it didn't look anything better than not bad. Interesting.

·
Registered
821 Posts
OVW have helped create some major powerhouse stars in the past so i look forward to seeing how mark antony does in an FCW ring.

MVK has ALOT of footage online and seems a better in ring competiotr than alot of FCW though his promo's arent great from what i can see.

Derek Foore (like Adam Mercer) could be awesome or could be terrible. Assuming any level of comfort on the mic he should be able to be better than Swagger as those with a strong amateur background seem to take well to ring work.

I cant see how there's a spot on the roster for brodie but am ready to be proven wrong.
Eugene 2.0 ,that's what I think about when I look at him.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Well since they have dropped the "All American American" thing with Swagger, i'm not at all shocked that they are looking for another Kurt Angle already. He could be something though.

The guy that looks like Hardy... I bet that if he makes it far he will have a long sleeved outfit because of the graffiti on his body.

Brodie, I still like and hopefully WWE doesn't screw it up with him.

The women are hot, I wonder if they can back it up in the ring.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Well since they have dropped the "All American American" thing with Swagger, i'm not at all shocked that they are looking for another Kurt Angle already. He could be something though.

The guy that looks like Hardy... I bet that if he makes it far he will have a long sleeved outfit because of the graffiti on his body.

Brodie, I still like and hopefully WWE doesn't screw it up with him.

The women are hot, I wonder if they can back it up in the ring.
Tenille was trained by Lance Storm and wrestled in SHIMMER for a little while. She's not bad haven't seen much of the other one but think she is from the UK; Tenille is from Australia.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Tenille was trained by Lance Storm and wrestled in SHIMMER for a little while. She's not bad haven't seen much of the other one but think she is from the UK; Tenille is from Australia.
Wow yay, another irrelevant wrestler from Australia. First those retards in the 70s or 80s or whatever, then Nathan Jobs and now a diva.

WWE don't care how talented she is, she'll be thrown in a skampy outfit and have to do cartwheels or some whore shit.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
while i was searching for informations to post this thread i found a strange news about Averno (famous cmll star and the arch enemy of sin cara) being under contract with wwe
anyone knows any details about this?

also according to a uk wrestling forum this guy signed with wwe last march but i can't find any reliable news so i didn't post about him

Joel Redman

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Yeah I was about to ask about Averno. Apparently he's been signed and is waiting until Sin Cara returns to either face him or be his partner.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts