Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The biggest one for me is, The ever changing constant attempts to grow. No matter how shitty or good they are. I love watching a company grow and change and add ect. It has so much growth ahead and its exciting.

Ultimate x

X- Division

6 sided ring, Though i agree it was just to dam small. If they made it bigger it could have been epic. Like 12x12 size would have been good.

Lots of Wrestlers with character, Unlike other organizations

Different styles of in ring wrestling,Rather then everyone having the similar generic style.

Those are just a few of many others.

I have many things i hate about the company,But this is about things we like.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Obviously "older" TNA had a lot going for it. But as of recent, I really enjoyed last years build to BFG. I thought it was pretty creative to see the heels actually turning out to be the faces (even if we saw it coming). Especially in that six man tag match they had. When the ref bump came in the Main Event I remember thinking "Sooo...here's the big reveal."

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So are you telling me the main reason you people are here,Is to pick away at the company ? I thought it was to discuss everything and random topics. Instead of just bitching about everything alll the time. I cant believe people cant simply discuss things they like in this thread,With out rambling in a negative way.

·
Blastcraze The Berserk
874 Posts
So are you telling me the main reason you people are here,Is to pick away at the company ? I thought it was to discuss everything and random topics. Instead of just bitching about everything alll the time. I cant believe people cant simply discuss things they like in this thread,With out rambling in a negative way.
We had one those threads yesterday, it got deleted fairly quickly.

So, why bother?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
- Ultimate X
- Monster's Ball
- BFG
- Joe's run until Genesis 2006
- Styles/Daniels/Joe feud
- MCMG
- Beer Money
- AMW
- Abyss in 2005
- Raven in 2003
- Sting
- Flair promos
- Steiner
- World X Cup

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Asstastic

·
Registered
851 Posts
Anyone else think the thread title is a bit...........kinky?

Anyway:

Fantastic wrestlers in great matches

Yes it's one point but it's a rather big one.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Well, TNA doesn't satisy me at all today, but back in the day (2005)...

- An alternative to WWE (I didn't see ROH until 2009 and I didn't like puro at this point)
- X-Divison
- Different styles of wrestling
- TV shows and PPV's on constant repeat on The Wrestling Channel (God, I miss that channel)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Raven winning the world title
giving MCMG a slow push. their VR win was awesome
Beer Money. one of the best teams... EVER
good/great matches
bringing Awesome Kong to mainstream
Joe vs Angle
not overpushing AJ
TNA's overall roster
Velvet Sky
LAX

+More

·
Premium Member
43,709 Posts
I read that topic title and the first thing I thought was "Mickie James in the sack" Yep! That would satisfy me if TNA could hook that up for me.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Well, TNA doesn't satisy me at all today, but back in the day (2005)...

- An alternative to WWE (I didn't see ROH until 2009 and I didn't like puro at this point)
- X-Divison
- Different styles of wrestling
- TV shows and PPV's on constant repeat on The Wrestling Channel (God, I miss that channel)
I feel your pain. I watched TNA b4 WWE on TWc until it got cancelled. RoH was on there as well but it wasn't as fun as TNA

1 - 20 of 37 Posts