Wrestling Forum banner

Name THREE things that WWE can actually accomplish to improve the product.

1163 32
We can all agree WWE needs to change it up. It's boring and has been for ages.

I expect stupid answers like "Make Vince quit" or "Go out of business" but at least try. No "Bring back the attitute era" or "Bring back Punk." It's not happening.

Name THREE things that WWE can accomplish within the next three months or so that would improve the product for you. List things that are possible and doable.

Mine-
1. Get rid of the so called 'Wild Card Rule'. By all means have people show up on opposite shows now and then, but make it rare.
2. Form some actual factions. Get Gallows, Anderson, Styles and Balor together again for example. Gives more people air time and you have built in jobbers when you need them.
3. Stop the endless recaps, especially on Smackdown. We KNOW what happened. It was just last night.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· alexa = greatest of all time!
not posting anymore
5,294 Posts
Alexa as both RAW and SD champ

Be serious about pushing at least one male heel.

no gimmick PPVs - make a Hell in A cell or tlc match have meaning again.

· Premium Member
4,258 Posts
1. Learn how to book the wrestlers they employ.

2. Learn how to execute an interesting storyline.

3. Stop scripting promos. Give the talent bullet points and let them sink or swim.

I know that’s all pretty broad, but little tweaks here and there aren’t going to put a dent in the problems they have right now.

· it's a tarp!
11,368 Posts
-Write stories for wrestlers, don't drop wrestlers into stories.
-Make better merch. Austin 3:16 shirt sold, nWo shirt sold, Bullet Club shirt sold. WWE shirts are rotten.
-Less PPVs. Delayed anticipation stokes demand, over saturating the product does just the opposite.

· Registered
155 Posts
1) End PG friendly era - move towards older demographic.

2) End Brand Split - It limits the feuds and matches become repetitive. Removing re-matches unless was champion. If you lose you are relegated back towards the bottom and have to build yourself back up.

3) More wrestler freedom - more freedom on the mic. Less structured match format. Let wrestlers decide how the matches should go including spots. Have the mentality of sink or swim. Push those who impress or get themselves over. Repackage or remove wrestlers who struggle.

· Registered
9,020 Posts
1. Fire the McMahons and the Levesques.
2. Do not script promos. Give the performers an opportunity to inject their personalities into the points that they have to get across by giving them more freedom.
3. Remove Rollins and Reigns from the top spots. Allow more talented individuals to excel.

· F*** This indy flippy shit
2,761 Posts
1. Stop focusing on generic personalities and work rate only guys. Start recruiting people with charisma, preferably bigger than 6 ft 200 lbs.

2. No more scripted promos. Let the talent incorporate their own personalities into their character.

3: Fuck off with the Wild card rule. Literally the dumbest shit they’ve done in years.

· Registered
3,132 Posts
1.let talent role with their own creative ideas and promos
2.stop watering down movesets and let them do their thing in the ring
3.long term storylines with actual depth and not some half assed shit Vince scribbled down 2 minutes before airtime

additionally reverting the show to 2hrs and that pg13 bullshit would be great but that's never going to happen at least the rating part

· tombstone blues
17,249 Posts
1. Vince retires
2. Vince retires
3. Vince retires

I feel bad saying that because I think he's the kinda guy who will die within a year of retiring, work is his driving life force... but whatever it is, senility, dementia, the stubborn cussedness that a lot of old people get, WWE is spiraling and it's because of his decisions and the way he responds to people inside and outside the company disagreeing with those decisions

He's always been stubborn and egotistical about knowing better than anyone, but from all the stuff coming out in the last 6 months, he's taken it to another level. The condescending, dismissive way he communicated with Ambrose, this new report alleging he's refusing to even engage with talent if they offer ideas that disagree with his. Even if he didn't take them up on their suggestions he was always open to talent making suggestions, if he's really withdrawn into this shell where he doesn't trust anyone but himself and simply doesn't wanna hear it if it doesn't agree with him, that way lies disaster

Reactions: Terminus

· Registered
9,478 Posts
They can't, it's done they lose it, even HHH NXT's isn't something thaaat good like the WWE fanboys claim, watched it and bored me to the death, Shane decided to become a wrestler lol and Steph well it's Steph.

· The Mister Abigail Experience
9,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1. Vince retires
2. Vince retires
3. Vince retires

I feel bad saying that because I think he's the kinda guy who will die within a year of retiring, work is his driving life force... but whatever it is, senility, dementia, the stubborn cussedness that a lot of old people get, WWE is spiraling and it's because of his decisions and the way he responds to people inside and outside the company disagreeing with those decisions

He's always been stubborn and egotistical about knowing better than anyone, but from all the stuff coming out in the last 6 months, he's taken it to another level. The condescending, dismissive way he communicated with Ambrose, this new report alleging he's refusing to even engage with talent if they offer ideas that disagree with his. Even if he didn't take them up on their suggestions he was always open to talent making suggestions, if he's really withdrawn into this shell where he doesn't trust anyone but himself and simply doesn't wanna hear it if it doesn't agree with him, that way lies disaster
I mean... it specifically said not to say Vince quitting. So you said it for all three. :aj3

· tombstone blues
17,249 Posts
I mean... it specifically said not to say Vince quitting. So you said it for all three. :aj3
It specifically said not to say the only thing that would actually improve the product. lt specifically said to be pointless lol

No thanks to wasting time coming up with exercises in futility, you can do that if you like :thumbsup

· The Mister Abigail Experience
9,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It specifically said not to say the only thing that would actually improve the product. lt specifically said to be pointless lol

No thanks to wasting time coming up with exercises in futility, you can do that if you like :thumbsup
Then if you’re going to post something useless, don’t answer at all. Having said that, you probably didn’t even read it.

· Roy "Gambit" Mustang
35,718 Posts
I mean Vince stepping down is something he can do and would solve some of this issues overnight :side:

Get rid of the wildcard rule.

Plan things out

Play to people's strengths. Aka be smarter with how you use people. If someone sucks at monologues don't make them do monologues for example

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.