Wrestling Forum banner

Name the one Superstar/Diva who will be surprisingle released after WM 27?

• Kofi Kingston

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • R-Truth

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Mark Henry

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Ted DiBiase, Jr.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Gail Kim

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Sheamus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyson Kidd

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Jack Swagger

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • David Hart Smith

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 14.3%

Name the one Superstar/Diva who will be surprisingly released after WM 27?

2771 Views 23 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  RuthStar
Last year, Shelton Benjamin and Mickie James were shockingly "future endeavored" at last year's WWE annual spring cleaning. This year, I think it will be Tyson Kidd who gets his walking papers. What do you think?
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
With how over R-Truth and Kofi are, you chose to put them on the list. Okay, sure. And Sheamus? What?

Other. The only one listed that will be released is Kidd, and that's not a surprise. By the way, there's no 'e' in 'surprisingly'.

· Registered
19 Posts
This is a tough one. I always thought Swagger would get released, but I can't tell if maybe Swagger has some future role for the WWE. But with the current roster, I wouldn't be surprised Kidd and Bourne were released. Bourne is a great enhancement talent, but not champion material. DiBiase won't because of his name. I Definitely some Corre/ Nexus guys. Harris and McGuillicutty are definitely gone. I wouldn't be surprised if both Santino and Koslov went to. But if we're talking about one superstar who will be released that will shock all of us, I'm going to say Kingston.

· Registered
980 Posts
Gail Kim because of her age, by Divas standards she's ancient.

· Kerser is the sickest.
1,529 Posts
This is a tough one. I always thought Swagger would get released, but I can't tell if maybe Swagger has some future role for the WWE. But with the current roster, I wouldn't be surprised Kidd and Bourne were released. Bourne is a great enhancement talent, but not champion material. DiBiase won't because of his name. I Definitely some Corre/ Nexus guys. Harris and McGuillicutty are definitely gone. I wouldn't be surprised if both Santino and Koslov went to. But if we're talking about one superstar who will be released that will shock all of us, I'm going to say Kingston.
McGullicutty's last name happens to be Hennig.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Gail Kim because of her age, by Divas standards she's ancient.
She just turned 34. Most of the others are 30-32. So "ancient" is probably a little harsh.

· Registered
1,930 Posts
JTG is a lock. He hasn't done anything since last year when they broke him and Shad up. Not to mention his gimmick is terribly dated and embarrassing to all black people lol.

Either put him with R-Truth as a tag team after the draft or fire him. He does nothing but job anyways.

Tyson Kidd and DH Smith are maybes. God, I hate when they break up tag teams because "creative has nothing for them" then have jack shit for them as singles. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Besides, they were over as a team. Blah.

Diva wise, I see Rosa Mendes going and maybe the Bellas.

· Registered
6,087 Posts
lol at people thinking the Bellas are going anywhere. Hot twins=$$$. Plus, they do quite a bit of promo work. I'd say they're the safest Divas at the moment behind Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool.

I don't see them letting go of as many people as last year, seeing as the roster's pretty thin already. Superstars needs to be filled out too. People who you rarely even see on THAT show like Darren Young are most likely to be cut. It's a shame too, because him reunited with Percy Watson would make for some great tag team stuff.

· Registered
939 Posts
Ha ha his job is as safe as it will ever be

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.