Wrestling Forum banner

921 - 940 of 951 Posts

·
WWE Fan Since '81
1,083 Posts
OK well I'm going to assume my answer was correct and I'll take my turn.

*You have to wonder how his career would've fared had a certain tragic incident not happened.
*After a promising start, he was brought in to a certain territory to play a specific gimmick, and promised a tag team title run, but neither happened.
*Became half of a popular tag team in that same territory, but both he and his partner had unfortunate ends.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
You assume too much and keep resetting your damn clues. If people wanna play they would have. Patience is a virtue.

·
WWE Fan Since '81
1,083 Posts
Going days and days without any activity is no fun at all. I'm fairly certain that my answer was correct. Not sure what you mean by "resetting" clues; the only time I've posted clues is when I've answered correctly. Anyway my new clues have been posted, so I'll show my "patience" and will give everyone as long as they need to solve it. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
Physically looked like a Masterpiece.

Had a brutal looking submission finished that was over.

Even though he looked like Vinces wet dream, achieved next to nothing in his WWE tenure.

·
WWE Fan Since '81
1,083 Posts
Whoa, bro. You have to answer the previous clues before you post your own. The answer to yours is Chris Masters.

Here are the clues again

*You have to wonder how his career would've fared had a certain tragic incident not happened.
*After a promising start, he was brought in to a certain territory to play a specific gimmick, and promised a tag team title run, but neither happened.
*Became half of a popular tag team in that same territory, but both he and his partner had unfortunate ends.

·
WWE Fan Since '81
1,083 Posts
Updated clues:

*After a promising start, he was brought in to WWE to play a specific gimmick, and promised a tag team title run, but neither happened.
*Was slated to join a famous (kayfabe) wrestling family when he was brought in to WWE.
*Became half of a popular tag team in WWE, but both he and his partner had unfortunate ends.

and another...

*he was named Rookie of the Year after his 1st year in WWE

·
NBA
3,381 Posts
Updated clues:

*After a promising start, he was brought in to WWE to play a specific gimmick, and promised a tag team title run, but neither happened.
WWE or WWF? That's a key detail.

·
NBA
3,381 Posts
Anyway, if WWF: Owen Hart?

·
I'm about to end this man's whole career
782 Posts
Updated clues:

*Was slated to join a famous (kayfabe) wrestling family when he was brought in to WWE.
*Became half of a popular tag team in WWE, but both he and his partner had unfortunate ends.

and another...

*he was named Rookie of the Year after his 1st year in WWE
Chad Gable?
Tom Zenk?

921 - 940 of 951 Posts