Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Re: Name some 'total package' current Superstars

LMAO at some of these suggestions.

Total package implies that they are entertaining, have good characters, the right look, good mic skills, and good wrestling ability.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

Sheamus, Ziggler, Rhodes, Del Rio and Wade is getting there.
I'd add Drew to the list on the basis of his current gimmick, but no one knows what that is since he only cuts promos on Superstars and no one watches that show.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts

Yeah ok.

Lets just add Kofi Kingston and John Morrison as well for the fun of it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Re: Name some 'total package' current Superstars (Excluding Cena, CM Punk and Christi

Shemaus, Barrett, Ziggler, Miz, Hornswaggle, Yoshi Tatsu... (all those but the last two)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Re: Name some 'total package' current Superstars (Excluding Cena, CM Punk and Christi

Like to see Sheamus being referred a lot here. Strongly agreed, But Barret ? He sucks in the ring .

Ziggler also comes to mind Always loved him, and he is improving on the mic ( not that I care ) But he is well on his way he has everything else, just when he gets over on the mic he will get the fans behind him.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barret without a doubt. Rhodes also. ADR.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts

people may disagree but i say Mark Henry

Look - very intimidating and has a strong screen presence and the dude just looks straight up mean and angry
Promos/Mic Skills - he has been hitting it out of the park as of late his promos are great because they feel real they not feel scripted you can the passion and anger from his promos
Character - i think his current character is great he is just an old skool monster heel in the vein of Vader he just decimates people and his whole hall of pain line is great
Wrestling Ability - now he may not be cm punk,hbk, or even daniel bryan but he does'nt need to be mark henry is great at what his style of wrestling is and that is being a big monster power house he is great at what he does

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts

Total Package? So we're talking ring skills, mic skills, charisma, presence, the look and all that shebang? Orton and Seamus. This seems to be WWE's problem these days. They can either get guys who can talk but suck in the ring (Miz) or guys who can go in the ring but suck on the mic (Bryan). Total packages are few and far between. Seamus is the closest thing they have to a proper total package out of all the new guys imo.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts

Barret, Del Rio and Sheamus are the closest, can i count HHH?

Edit: Randy Orton has it all too, he hasn't been the same on the mic since he started this viper gimmick however.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts