Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
Sharpshooter and Liontamer because they've both been applied to me when I was younger. They hurt like hell.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Too many to mention as they all look like they hurt when you are younger surely?

As for now? Finn Balor jumping stomp from the top rope is insane. That's a rib breaker right there.

Reactions: DarkLady

·
Registered
719 Posts
Batista Bomb. Legit hurt, can tell you that.

·
Registered
14,800 Posts
We need to be differentiating between physical hurt and work incompacitation. I'm fairly sure Yoko landing on one's chest was quite painful even when guarded against right. He was no small man.

A properly executed Jackknife powerbomb looks like it could damage the lower back in work. We've seen the effects of it used when it shouldn't be, and that's real hurt. Even pulled off to a T I'd be willing to bet it more than stings when making that mat contact.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
yokozuna banzai drop I just don't understand how that doesn't hurt..

Got to give some rep for Wrestlemania the arcade game.

To answer the question, The Razors Edge

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
It wasn't a finishing maneuver but every time I saw Bad News Brown drive his knuckle into the throat of his opponent I would cover my throat and wince.

Also Sid's powerbomb. I legit cringed especially when the jobber leaned forward after impact with his face in pain before falling back onto the mat.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
The Boston crab, at first I thought it looked simple and it wouldn't hurt but then I had it applied to me. Seriously painful.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I got speared into a tree once and it rly hurt

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
When Jericho was doing the Liontamer on the small cruiserweights , it looked like he was litterally breaking them in half .
The other one would be the piledriver that Scott Steiner used to do , it looked like he killed the motherfucker .

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,628 Posts
I broke a classmates nose putting him in the crippler crossface from a standing position when I was younger. Not my proudest moment....

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Liontamer looks legitimately painful

1 - 20 of 45 Posts